Forms and Instructions
- NEW TWU Standard Contract Addendum [doc] This document has all the State of Texas required clauses that must be included in any contract awarded by any state agency.
- NEW Contract Category Guide [pdf] This document explains all the different categories of contracts and what is needed for each.
- NEW Supporting Document Breakdown [pdf] This document has all the documents needed for each type of contract with links to forms embedded.
- NEW Data Accessibility Exemption Request Form
- Guest Lecturer Agreement [docx] This template is for use when bringing in an individual who will present a lecture, speech, seminar or workshop.
- Virtual Guest Lecturer Agreement [docx] Use this template when an individual will present a lecture, speech, seminar or workshop virtually.
- Master Services Agreement [docx] This template is for use when procuring services from an independent contractor when it is prudent to detail the services to be performed.
- Performer/Artist Agreement [pdf] Use this template for an artist or an individual whose services include a performance.
- Media Artist Agreement [docx] This template is to be used for illustrators, writers, photographers and other artists.
- Guest Speaker Solicitation Permit [pdf] This form is to be used if a guest speaker wants to sell materials related to their performance. The form must be completed and approved by the Vice President for Finance & Administration at least 10 days prior to the performance.
- CAPS Psychiatry Contractor Agreement [docx] Use this template for psychiatric contractor services.
- PCard Manual [pdf] A manual that describes the entire PCard program.
- Prohibited Merchant Category Codes [docx] A list of prohibited MCC that cannot be used and will be declined on the PCard.
- Allowable Purchases [docx] A list of allowable purchases and the corresponding object code.
- Vendor Hold Instructions[pdf] Instructions on how to search for vendors on hold and acquire the documentation.
- Reimbursement for Personal or Non-Reimbursable Expenses Transmittal Form [pdf] Complete this form when depositing money to the Bursar's Office.
- Authorized User Agreement [pdf] This form must be completed by anyone using a Department PCard. The completed form must be uploaded in Concur each month as supporting documentation for the Department PCard expense report.
- Checkout Log [xls] Complete this form each time someone uses a Department PCard. The completed form must be uploaded in Concur each month as supporting documentation for the Department PCard expense report.
- Membership and Dues [pdf] Request for approval and payment of memberships and/or dues.
- Tax Exempt Certificate [pdf] Certification used to claim an exemption from the payment of taxes for the purchase of tangible personal property and/or services.
- Membership and Dues [pdf] - updated 11/6/23
Request for approval and payment of Memberships and/or Dues. Please allow up to 5 business days for payment processing procedures.
- Tax Exempt Certificate [pdf]
Certification used to claim an exemption from the payment of taxes for the purchase of tangible personal property and/or services.
- Data Card Request [pdf]
To request data access for laptops.
- Emergency Purchase Justification [pdf]
To be used along with Departmental purchase requisition for the purchase of products/services that needs to be processed on an emergency basis.
- Sole Source Justification [pdf]
To be used along with Departmental purchase requisition for the purchase of products/services that are only available from one source.
- Food Purchase Justification [pdf]
Required on purchase requisitions for all food purchases except food purchased for research use in a lab or classroom or food for consumption by animals. This form is not applicable to credit card purchases in Concur.
- Account Combination Form For adding a new Object Code segment to a valid account number.
- Non-conforming Purchase Justification [pdf]
- Request for Solicitation Form [pdf]
To be used for complex purchases greater than $40,000 that are required to go through the competitive sealed proposal process. Please contact Procurement and Contract Services for assistance.
Some forms require extra steps to access. Please ensure that you log-in in the top right corner should you receive a "Permissions Denied" notice.
- Taxpayer Identification Number and Certification (W-9) [pdf]
Tax form for the United States, which certifies an individual's taxpayer identification number that is used to file an information return with the IRS.
- Vendor Electronic Funds Transfer (EFT) Authorization Form [pdf]
Agreement used to set-up vendors for direct deposit (Electronic Funds Transfer) payment for services or goods.
- New Supplier Form [pdf]
Set-up all vendors / suppliers new to TWU. Set-up includes purchasing and payables capabilities.
- Employee Electronic Funds Transfer (EFT) Agreement [pdf]
Agreement used to set-up TWU employees for direct deposit (Electronic Funds Transfer) of reimbursement payments.
- Purchase Order Terms and Conditions [pdf] Agreement between TWU and a supplier.
- Prospective Employee-Donor Set up Form [pdf] Required to establish temporary access in Concur for prospective employee or prospective donor travel.
- HUB Subcontracting Plan [pdf] Required when a purchase has an expected value of $100,000 or more and subcontracting opportunities are probable.
- HUB Certification [pdf]
- Vendors / Businesses to register as a Texas Vendor
- Create your MyCPA Account
- Begin the CMBL (Centralized Master Bidders List) or HUB (Historically Underutilized Business Program) process
Page last updated 4:24 PM, February 7, 2024