Forms and Instructions
Some forms require extra steps to access. Please ensure that you log-in in the top right corner should you receive a "Permissions Denied" notice.
- Taxpayer Identification Number and Certification (W-9) [PDF]
Tax form for the United States, which certifies an individual's taxpayer identification number that is used to file an information return with the IRS.
- Vendor Electronic Funds Transfer (EFT) Authorization Form [PDF]
Agreement used to set-up vendors for direct deposit (Electronic Funds Transfer) payment for services or goods.
- New Supplier Form [PDF]
Set-up all vendors / suppliers new to TWU. Set-up includes purchasing and payables capabilities.
- Employee Electronic Funds Transfer (EFT) Agreement [PDF]
Agreement used to set-up TWU employees for direct deposit (Electronic Funds Transfer) of reimbursement payments.
- PO Terms and Conditions [PDF]
Agreement between TWU and a supplier.
- Prospective Employee/Student Set Up Form [PDF] Required to establish temporary access in Concur for a prospective employee or student travel.
- HUB Subcontracting Plan [PDF] Required when a purchase has an expected value of $100,000 or more and subcontracting opportunities are probable.
- HUB Certification [PDF]
- Vendors / Businesses to register as a Texas Vendor
- Create your MyCPA Account
- Begin the CMBL (Centralized Master Bidders List) or HUB (Historically Underutilized Business Program) process
- Request for Solicitation Form [PDF]
To be used for complex purchases greater than $30,000 that are required to go through the competitive sealed proposal process. Please contact Procurement and Contract Services for assistance.
- Contract Routing Sheet [PDF]
To be used when submitting a contract for approval and signature.
- NEW Checklist for Contracts [PDF] A guide for submitting contracts.
- Contract Travel Vendor Exceptions [pdf]
To be completed when a State contracted travel vendor was not used.
- State Occupancy Hotel Tax Exemption [pdf]
To be presented at hotels in Texas to be exempted from state hotel tax.
- Authorization to Pay Above Allowable Rates-Lodging [xls]
To request clearance to pay more than the allowable lodging rate. To be used when using State funds only (10 accounts).
- How to Calculate Hotel Tax [xls]
For use when limiting hotel tax reimbursement to the allowable lodging rate.
- Memberships and Dues [pdf]
Request for approval and payment of Memberships and/or Dues. Please allow up to 5 business days for payment processing procedures.
- Tax Exempt Certificate [pdf]
Certification used to claim an exemption from the payment of taxes for the purchase of tangible personal property and/or services.
- Data Card Request Form [pdf]
To request data access for laptops.
- Emergency Purchase Form [pdf]
To be used along with Departmental purchase requisition for the purchase of products/services that needs to be processed on an emergency basis.
- Sole Source Justification Form[pdf]
To be used along with Departmental purchase requisition for the purchase of products/services that are only available from one source.
- Food Purchase Justification Form [pdf]
Required for all food purchases except food purchased for research use in a lab or classroom or food for consumption by animals.
- NEW Performer Agreement [pdf] Required for an individual whose services include: performances. The completed agreement, and a signed Contract Routing Sheet must be sent to email@example.com, for signature by the vendor and TWU.
- Account Combination Request Form
For adding a new Object Code segment to a valid account number.
- Non-Conforming Purchase Justification [pdf]
- PCard Manual [pdf] A manual that describes the entire PCard program.
- Prohibited Merchant Category Codes [docx] A list of prohibited MCC that cannot be used and will be declined on the PCard.
- Allowable Purchases [docx] A list of allowable purchases and the corresponding object code.
- Restricted Purchases for PCard [docx] A list of restricted purchases for the PCard.
- Vendor Hold Instructions[pdf] Instructions on how to search for vendors on hold and acquire the documentation.
Page last updated 8:13 PM, October 2, 2021