Duties and Responsibilities
Credit Card Services Administrator (CCSA)
- The Credit Card Services Administrator (CCSA) is charged with maintaining documentation for all PCard activity within TWU. The CCSA is an expert about the program, the guidelines, and all related forms. Cardholders should first contact the CCSA, who will answer any questions regarding the program or potential problems.
- The Credit Card Services Administrator will periodically review the usage and limits of the PCards and cancel cards as necessary in order to limit the University’s liability.
Credit Card Services Administrator contact information:
- The account approver, or their designee, is responsible for approving all transactions on the monthly PCard statements to ensure they are within TWU guidelines.
- The account approver is responsible for reviewing departmental accounts to ensure the charge account is funded and that the expense is allowable on that account.
- They are also responsible for completing PCard approver training as applicable.
- The cardholder is responsible for:
- signing a Cardholder Agreement Form to acknowledge all responsibilities associated with using a PCard
- following the purchasing guidelines of TWU
- selecting vendors according to TWU guidelines
- completing training
- ensuring the physical security of the card and protecting the credit card number from being shared
- reviewing accounts to ensure the account is funded
- reviewing monthly statements to ensure all transactions listed are valid
- reconciling transactions in Concur
- ensuring that an individual card is not used by any employee other than the cardholder
- submitting the monthly reconciliation and corresponding receipts on or before the deadline
- verifying a vendor's hold status for all purchases over $500
Citibank Customer Service
- a team of Citibank customer service representatives
- available 24 hours a day, seven days a week
- will assist cardholders with general questions about a PCard account
- contact them immediately at 800-248-4553 if a card is lost or stolen
Reconciler (Department PCards only)
- The reconciler is responsible for:
- signing a Departmental Cardholder/Reconciler Agreement Form acknowledging the responsibilities associated with using a Department PCard
- following TWU purchasing guidelines
- obtaining and submitting the Departmental Authorized User Agreement form for everyone who uses the card and submitting the form(s) monthly with the expense report receipts
- maintaining the monthly Check-Out Log and submitting it monthly with the expense report and receipts
- completing training
- maintaining the security of the card
- reviewing accounts to ensure the accounts are funded
- reconciling transactions on a daily/weekly basis in Concur
- submitting monthly expense reports and receipts on or before the deadline in Concur
Page last updated 2:16 PM, February 23, 2023