Research and Sponsored Programs
Internal Funding Competitions / Programs Accepting Applications
An Internal Funding Information Session was held Friday, September 7 to discuss programs that are available to faculty and how each of these programs can be used to enhance research initiatives were discussed. This session was recorded and is available here. Also, if you wish to review the actual slide presentation, those materials are available by Presentation for Internal Funding Programs Session.
- TARGET (Equipment) Program (applications due Monday, October 29, 2018)
- Hanover Grant Academy (nominations for Cohort II due Friday, March 1, 2019)
- Program Officer Visit Travel Grant (rolling deadline)
- Small Grants Program (rolling deadline)
- Travel Assistance Fund (applications are accepted on a rolling deadline for Spring and Summer travel - all funds for Fall 2018 travel have been allocated)
Recent News: All Campus IRBs Hosting Workshop Series
The IRBs on all campuses are hosting a series of workshops through the academic year for any faculty, students, or staff conducting research using human subjects. The workshops will focus on varying topics and will be hosted by the campus-specific IRB staff and committee members. Workshops will be livestreamed and recorded as well. You may check this page to access information about past workshops and to view upcoming workshops for each IRB.
Denton Institutional Review Board (IRB)
- Friday, November 2, 2018, 1:00 - 3:00 p.m. ACT 301
Top 10 Suggestions for a Better IRB Application. Join the livestream session or view the workshop slides.
- September 20, 2018
Discussion of the general process for submitting an IRB application. View recording or workshop slides.
Dallas Institutional Review Board (IRB)
- Friday, October 26, 2018, from noon – 1:30 p.m., IHSD 4102
An overview of the IRB process and suggestions to improve your IRB application. Join the livestream session or view the workshop slides.
Houston Institutional Review Board (IRB)
- Tuesday, November 13, 2018, 12:00 - 2:00 p.m., IHSH 3121
Dual IRBs, IAAs, Status of On-Line Platform, and update on Revised Common Rule. Join or view the livestream.
- October 9, 2018
An overview of the IRB process and suggestions to improve your IRB application. View recording or workshop slides.
Page last updated 11:33 AM, November 13, 2018