Research and Sponsored Programs
Internal Funding Competitions / Programs Accepting Applications
An Internal Funding Information Session was held Friday, September 7 to discuss programs that are available to faculty and how each of these programs can be used to enhance research initiatives were discussed. This session was recorded and is available here. Also, if you wish to review the actual slide presentation, those materials are available by Presentation for Internal Funding Programs Session.
- Creative Arts and Humanities Grants Program (applications due Tuesday, October 2, 2018)
- Research Enhancement Program (applications due Tuesday, October 2, 2018)
- Proposal Development Grant Program for Spring 2019 Release (applications due Tuesday, October 16, 2018)
- TARGET (Equipment) Program (applications due Monday, October 29, 2018)
- Hanover Grant Academy (nominations for Cohort II due Friday, March 1, 2019)
- Program Officer Visit Travel Grant (rolling deadline)
- Small Grants Program (rolling deadline)
- Travel Assistance Fund (applications are accepted on a rolling deadline for Spring and Summer travel - all funds for Fall 2018 travel have been allocated)
Denton IRB Workshop Series - Thursday, September 20, 2:30 - 4:30 p.m.
The Denton Institutional Review Board (IRB) is hosting a series of workshops throughout the academic year. Each workshop in the series will focus on a different topic related to the IRB process and requirements. The first workshop is being held on Thursday, September 20, 2018, from 2:30-4:30 at ACT 301. At this first workshop in the series, we will discuss the general process for submitting an IRB application and will use any remaining time to answer questions you might have about the process or your own IRB study.
This workshop is open to all faculty, students, or staff who are interested in research involving human subjects. Faculty, please encourage any students planning to conduct human subjects research to attend. Please RSVP to firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know that you plan to attend. The session will be livestreamed at https://livestream.com/TWUDenton/IRB-Workshop for those unable to attend in person. Please note that those who are watching the session remotely will not be able to ask questions or interact during the session.
Page last updated 3:23 PM, September 17, 2018