Pioneer Kitchen provides all of the dining options for Texas Woman's University. From catering, to Starbucks to meals in the Underground, our food service options will satisfy your hunger by offering healthy options to keep you energized throughout the day at prices you can afford.
Pioneer Kitchen provides a diverse menu that's sure to suit any taste or lifestyle.
Faculty and staff interested in payroll deduction for the Faculty 40 (40 meals plus $150 Dining Dollars) should complete the Dining Payroll Deduction form.
- The Underground will close after lunch on Nov. 21
- Retail will close at 2 p.m. (or sooner if the University closes)
- The Underground will reopen for dinner on Nov. 25
- Retail (Starbucks) can open at 4 p.m. if the Library is open (start time is negotiable)
- Dallas and Houston: Close at 2 p.m. on Nov. 21 and reopen on Nov. 26
- The Underground will close after lunch on Dec. 13
- Retail (Starbucks) will remain open until Dec, 21 until 2 p.m. (or sooner if the University closes)
- Jan. 2 Starbucks will reopen with limited hours on Jan. 2
- The Garden Room will open Chick-Fil-A on Jan. 7 with regular hours
- The Underground will open on Jan. 10 for the full day
- All retail/all operations will be fully functional on January 10 until Spring Break
- Dallas and Houston: Close at 2 p.m. on Dec. 13 and reopen on Jan. 14
Welcome to the new Pioneer Kitchen!
Page last updated 9:40 AM, October 24, 2018