Important Note for Contracts
Beginning January 1, 2022, Texas Government Code § 2054.0593 mandates that state agencies and Institutions of Higher Education must only enter or renew contracts to receive cloud computing services that comply with TX-RAMP requirements.
In the 87th Legislative Session, the Texas Legislature passed Senate Bill 475, requiring the Texas Department of Information Resources (DIR) to establish a state risk and authorization management program that provides “a standardized approach for security assessment, authorization, and continuous monitoring of cloud computing services that process the data of a state agency.”
To comply, DIR established a framework for collecting information about cloud services security and assessing compliance with required controls and documentation.
This may initially lead to a delay in the risk assessment process for cloud services while TWU works to get required certifications established.
Contract Management Handbook
- Contract Management Handbook [pdf]
- Contract Management Exhibit 1 - IFB Template[docx]
- Contract Management Exhibit 2 - RFP Template [docx]
- Contract Management Exhibit 3 - RFQ Template [docx]
- Contract Management Exhibit 4 - RFO Template [docx]
- Contract Management Exhibit 5 - Exempt Purchases [docx]
- Contract Management Exhibit 6 - Non-Disclosure Statement [docx]
- Contract Management Exhibit 7 - Disclosure Statement for Procurement Personnel [pdf]
Contract Signature Authority
Risk Assessment Procedures
Page last updated 9:00 AM, May 23, 2023