Oracle Cloud is Live
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) – lots of new Q&A added!
- Training in Bridge
- Oracle Cloud Website
- Oracle eBusiness (Phoenix) to Oracle Cloud (text-based)
- Oracle Guided Learning (OGL)
- Oracle Cloud Go-Live Video Playlist
- Forms Impacted by Oracle Cloud
Have a question? Enter a support ticket.
Canvas is a web-based application which allows instructors to put class materials on the Internet. It provides a variety of tools to facilitate teaching and learning. All courses at TWU use Canvas. The basic tools used in a Canvas course includes a syllabus, learning materials (documents, videos, etc.), discussions, calendar, inbox and notifications, announcements, grades, quizzes, and assignments.
Try out this new interactive ticket form for Canvas support.
Learn more about Canvas support options.
New Employee Tech Onboarding
We want your new employee to feel welcome and ready to work! Upon receipt of this form, we will do everything we can to set up your new employee to be successful with their technology.
Successful hires begin with planning--but we can't do much in ITS to give privileges until the Portal account is created, and that can't be done until the PTF is processed fully by HR. The great news is there is some self-service that can be done by the supervisor and the new hire to enable the requests on this form.
Risk Assessments for Purchases
Before the University will allow software purchases (including Mobile Apps), those software must be assessed for risk. Every project reviewed through the University’s governance process will undergo a risk assessment by the Security Team.
A computer move generally entails removing all cables and peripherals and carrying the components to a different location and re-connecting the computer in the new location with cable management of wires for a neat appearance. Move requests include a removal and setup of any existing computers in the new location.
Successful moves begin with planning--we REQUIRE one-to-two weeks notice for moves.
Need a quick move? Contact the Technology Service Desk to initiate a data transfer.
- Moves that involve one-to-three devices (e.g. PC, laptop, printer, etc.) please complete a Service Request for EACH device
- Moves that involve more than three devices, please contact the Technology Service Desk at 940-898-3971, firstname.lastname@example.org, techchat.twu.edu to schedule a consult
- For moves involving collaboration technology (i.e. mounted TV) or wheeled printers, the technology onsite team will coordinate with the appropriate teams.
- Telephones and networked devices will be installed at existing data ports and power sources. If additional ports are needed, refer to this service.
Our highest priority is that everyone remains safe during the service visit in these challenging times. Please follow all government health recommendations during the service visit (wear a face mask and keep 2 meters distance). Our technician will be wearing a mask and gloves. Additionally, the technician will be using hand sanitizer and disinfectant wipes to clean the device before and after the move.
Most Requested Services
All Student Services | Canvas | Discounts | Portal | LinkedIn Learning | Alumni Email | Microsoft Office 365 | SPSS | Computer Labs & Printing: Denton | Dallas | Houston | BYOD Printing | Color Printing
New Employee Services
Please find recent tweets via @twutech on X (formerly Twitter)
Page last updated 4:02 PM, November 27, 2023