Procurement Card (PCARD) Program
- PCard Process
- Ethics Policy
- Terms and Conditions
- Obtaining a PCard
- PCard Guidelines
- Memberships on PCard
- Returns, Credits and Disputed Charges
- Record Keeping and Transaction Reconciliation
- Non-compliance Penalties
- Restricted Items
- PCard Object Codes
- Global Card Management System (GCMS) Instructions
- PCard Forms
You must enroll in the Amazon Tax Exemption Program to ensure tax free ordering.
- Visit Amazon.com and sign into your account.
- Visit the Amazon Tax Exemption Program page to enroll in the program.
- Follow these Amazon Address Instructions to ensure items are delivered to TWU and only during business hours.
- If you’re erroneously charged sales tax by Amazon, contact their tax exempt service department for reimbursement.
- More details on ATEP
Page last updated 11:34 AM, March 14, 2018