The TWU Moves Challenge
January 22 to March 8, 2024
TWU Fitness and Recreation is partnering with the Health and Wellbeing Initiative (HWI) to create this year's 7-week physical wellness program called TWU Moves. Participants will be able to track their fitness and wellness activity through the TWU Moves Scorecard located at the Fitness and Recreation Center, online, or emailed to you in your registration confirmation email. Participation is open to TWU students, faculty, and staff at all campus locations.
Participants completing 40 points worth of activities will earn a self-care fitness kit, including foam rollers and stretching straps.
A maximum of 3 points a day can be earned in any combination of theme areas. To log points, you will track your own progress at the Fitness and Recreation Center (Denton campus) or at home using the TWU Moves Scorecard. Once completed, the scorecard will be turned in either at the Fitness and Recreation front desk (Denton campus) or by emailing it to TWU Wellbeing. Prizes will be distributed at the following locations after an evaluation is completed:
- Denton campus: TWU Fitness and Recreation Center front desk
- Dallas campus, Houston campus, Online/Remote: TWU Wellbeing will contact you to mail your prize.
Steps to Participate
- Register for TWU Moves
- Choose your main campus activity sheet.
- Download your TWU Moves Scorecard and get started! This will be emailed to you after you register.
- To claim your prize, you will need to return your scorecard and fill out the post-evaluation survey. Scorecard can be returned to either to the Fitness and Recreation front desk (Denton campus) or by emailing it to email@example.com.
Questions? Contact TWU Wellbeing for assistance.
Page last updated 8:57 AM, February 16, 2024