Come make waves in our indoor pool. Open all semesters we offer recreational swim, group exercise classes, and lap swim. Participants must check in at the control desk and obtain an armband to use all Pioneer Hall facilities. The pool is open for TWU students, Fitness and Recreation members, TWU scheduled activities, and paid guests.
TWU students, faculty, staff, community members and guests
Monday - Friday: 11am-1pm & 4pm-7pm
Call (940) 898-2900 for more information.
- TWU Students – Free with a student ID
- Fitness and Recreation Members – Free with a member ID
- Guests* – $5/day
- Children - $2/day
*Guest passes are available to those 18 years of age and older accompanied by an active Fitness & Recreation member.
- TWU students, faculty, and staff members: $50
- Non TWU : $75
- TWU students, faculty, and staff members: $150
- Non TWU : $200
- Step 1: Pick one of our qualified swim instructors or we can pick one for you based on your goals and availability.
- Step 2: Fill out a Swim Lessons Registration Form at the Fit & Rec front desk.
- Step 3: A swim instructor will contact you.
scroll to see the full table⇨
Exercise and fitness activities are also held at the pool.
Page last updated 7:14 AM, February 20, 2019