Online programs and resources provided by Fit & Rec that you can access from anywhere.
Get out of the house and get ready for the hunt with our Fun Summer Scavenger Hunt. To participate, register online by Monday, June 15th, and get your hunt on between June 17th – June 19th. Take a picture of yourself with all the items and email it to TWU Fit & Rec. For more information, email Stephanie Gray.
Think you know everything about Disney? Put your knowledge to the test and try out our Disney Trivia. To participate, register online by Sunday, June 21st and complete the kahoot trivia between June 23rd – June 25th. We will announce the winner on June 26th along with all the correct answers. For more information, email Stephanie Gray.
#TWUWorkout Wednesday - Follow Fit & Rec on Instagram for healthy living advice. We feature weekly personal trainer posts, share workout videos and fitness tips each week.
Group X Classes on Facebook Live - Follow Fit & Rec on Facebook to access in-home workout videos taught by our instructors. Mondays at 4pm is Yoga, Wednesdays at 4pm is Dance Fitness, and Fridays at noon is Meditation.
Virtual Fitness Classes on IGTV - Follow Fit & Rec on Instagram to access workout videos taught by our personal trainers. Tuesdays and Thursdays at 4pm will be at-home workouts.
- Red Bull TV has a large library of adventure films and series ranging from surfing, to mountain biking, rock climbing, and e-sports.
- Osprey library of books, songs, podcasts, movies and TV shows, at home workouts, recipes, and social media channels, and apps that are outdoor related or designed to keep your sanity.
- Outside Magazine curated list of things to do including films, books, podcasts, educational courses, virtual outdoor experiences, and social media channels.
- The North Face online video library to adventures and expeditions.
- DC Environmental Film Festival featuring independent films regarding conservation and the environment.
- Anba cave exploring in Haiti.
- Banff Mountain Film Festival featuring independent films about adventures and expeditions.
- Free access to Matrix Learning exercise library
- 60 days of free worksouts to Daily Burn
- 30 day free trial to Bulldog Yoga Online
- 14 day free trial to Beachbody on Demand
- 30-minute workouts offered each day on Orangetheory Fitness YouTube channel
- Life Time is offering free streaming of cardio, strength and yoga classes
- Corepower Yoga is offering free access to a limited collection of online yoga and meditation classes
- 30 days complimentary to their digital subscription service Fhitting Room On Demand
- P.volve is offering 30 days of free streaming to all new members. Use the code ONEPVOLVE
- 305 Fitness is offering free cardio dance live streams twice a day on their YouTube at noon and 6PM
- 10 minute stretches to help wake your body up
- Climbing workout you can do anywhere
Eating Healthy on Campus
Page last updated 1:11 PM, May 26, 2020