When you have questions about health, fitness and nutrition, we have answers, and you don’t have to be on campus to find the resources you need to improve your overall wellbeing!
Student Health 101 - Check out this health and wellness magazine to find fitness tips and videos, nutrition info and articles written with students in mind. Newsletter provided by Student Health Services.
#TWUWorkout Wednesday - Follow Fit & Rec on Instagram for healthy living advice. We feature weekly personal trainer posts, share workout videos and fitness tips each week.
Group X Classes on Facebook Live - Follow Fit & Rec on Facebook to access in-home workout videos taught by our instructors. Mondays at 4pm is Yoga, Wednesdays at 4pm is Dance Fitness, and Fridays at noon is Meditation.
Virtual Fitness Classes on IGTV - Follow Fit & Rec on Instagram to access workout videos taught by our personal trainers. Tuesdays and Thursdays at 4pm will be at-home workouts.
- Free access to Matrix Learning exercise library
- 60 days of free worksouts to Daily Burn
- 30 day free trial to Bulldog Yoga Online
- 14 day free trial to Beachbody on Demand
- 30-minute workouts offered each day on Orangetheory Fitness YouTube channel
- Life Time is offering free streaming of cardio, strength and yoga classes
- Corepower Yoga is offering free access to a limited collection of online yoga and meditation classes
- 30 days complimentary to their digital subscription service Fhitting Room On Demand
- P.volve is offering 30 days of free streaming to all new members. Use the code ONEPVOLVE
- 305 Fitness is offering free cardio dance live streams twice a day on their YouTube at noon and 6PM
Eating Healthy on Campus
Page last updated 6:48 AM, April 1, 2020