Communication Sciences (COMS)

A TWU student teaches to young kids in a speech-language pathology summer camp.

We prepare you for rewarding careers.

With a degree in the area of communication sciences, you can work with people who have communication, hearing and swallowing disorders. The bachelor’s degree in communication sciences prepares you for graduate school in speech-language pathology or audiology or for working as a licensed assistant in speech-language pathology, an assistant in audiology and/or hearing aid dispenser, a communication facilitator, an early intervention specialist and much more. The master’s degree in speech-language pathology prepares you for licensure and certification as a speech-language pathologist. Within our programs, you have the opportunity to:

We provide everything you need to start a successful career.

Page last updated 4:03 PM, May 1, 2024