Points of Pride
- TWU was ranked #1 in the 2019 Best Speech Pathology Online Master’s Programs list by GuidetoOnlineSchools.com
- TWU is one of the largest producers of speech-language pathologists in Texas.
- TWU offers one of the largest distance programs for speech-language pathologists in the country.
- TWU has the oldest online program in the state for teachers of the deaf.
- TWU offers a post-baccalaureate certificate in bilingual speech-language pathology and a post-baccalaureate certificate in deaf and hard of hearing.
- TWU offers a PhD in Health Studies with an emphasis in Communication Sciences and a PhD in Special Education with an emphasis in Communication Sciences.
- TWU provides both experiential learning for students and services for the community through its on-campus Speech, Language & Hearing Clinic and Dental Hygiene Clinic in Denton and on-campus Stroke Center in Dallas.
- TWU was ranked #5 in 2020’s List of 15 Best Dental Hygiene Programs in Texas by NursingProcess.org.
- TWU partners with several community colleges to enable degree completion through a dual enrollment, allowing students to earn both an Associate of Applied Science degree and a Bachelor of Science in Dental Hygiene degree simultaneously.
- TWU offers an online MS in Health Studies degree with an emphasis in dental hygiene.
Page last updated 8:59 AM, September 21, 2022