Dental Hygiene Clinic
The Dental Hygiene Clinic Has Moved!
New Clinic Location
Mary Gibbs Jones Hall, 3rd floor
604 Administration Dr.
Denton, TX 76204-5796
We are open for patient care but the exterior of the building is still under construction.
Now seeking new patients
Looking for a low-cost option to getting a healthy smile? Check out the TWU Dental Hygiene Clinic.
All screenings must have an appointment; no walk-ins will be accepted.
- Mondays and Wednesdays: 8:30–10:30 a.m. and 1:15–3:15 p.m.
- Mondays, Tuesdays and Wednesdays: 8:30–10:30 a.m. and 1:15–3:15 p.m.
- Thursdays: 8:30–10:30 a.m.
Patients coming into the clinic
- Call the Clinic to schedule an appointment for a free screening.
- Complete all necessary paperwork in advance of the appointment and either email them to DentalHygieneClinic@twu.edu prior to your visit or bring them with you at the time of your appointment.
On the day of your appointment
- You will be screened for elevated temperature.
- If you have an elevated temperature, or symptoms of COVID, cold or flu you will not be seen in the clinic. We will be happy to reschedule the appointment for you.
Call 940-898-2888 for more information. TWU dental hygiene students provide these services to the community as part of their education.
Page last updated 12:34 PM, October 10, 2023