TWU Alumni Association
A valuable resource for all TWU Alumni is the TWU Alumni Association. See all the benefits that are yours as a graduate of TWU.
Be sure to keep your contact information current using our online Alumni record update.
How to give
Invest in the future of the Department of Communication Sciences and Oral Health by making a gift to TWU. Here are some quick steps to ensure your contribution is routed appropriately:
- Visit TWU’s Make a Gift website
- Enter the amount you would like to donate
- Click the drop-down button next to "Designation" and choose "Other" and type the name of the designated fund in the box provided. Options include:
- TWU AA Dental Hygiene Chapter
- Friends of Communication Sciences: Supports program and department activities not covered by state funds or student fees.
- Friends of Dental Hygiene: Supports program and department activities not covered by state funds or student fees.
- Michele’s Kids: Benefits clinic clients experiencing financial hardship. In memory of Michele Stapleford, the COMS Clinic Secretary from 2014-2017 who loved the children who came to the clinic.
- Communication Sciences Development Scholarship (Student Fund): Provides financial assistance to students within the department. Recipients are selected by the department’s scholarship committee.
- Sadie Jones Ragsdale Endowed Scholarship in Speech or Hearing: Provides financial assistance to students within the department.
- Don Ryan Endowed Scholarship for Speech Pathology and Education of the Deaf: Provides scholarships on an alternating basis to students majoring in speech-language pathology and deaf education.
- Caroline Yvonne Looney Scholarship in Deaf Education: Provides financial assistance to an education of the deaf graduate student pursuing a career as a science and/or math teacher for deaf or hard of hearing students. First preference is given to individuals with documented hearing loss.
- Complete the rest of the form and click the "Donate Now" button to submit.
Thank you for donating to the Department of Communication Sciences and Oral Health! Your generosity and support are greatly appreciated.
Dental Hygiene Alumni Chapter
The Dental Hygiene Alumni Chapter offers programs and events throughout the year, including opportunities to earn continuing education credits. We also sponsor the TWU Alumni Association Dental Hygiene Chapter Scholarship for professional entry-level program students. Money is raised for this scholarship through donations and a silent auction at the annual Nancy Glick Symposium.
Page last updated 9:48 AM, November 17, 2021