Points of Pride
- TWU was ranked #3 in the 10 Best Master’s Programs in Food Science and Technology list by Master’s Programs Guide.
- TWU was ranked #25 in 2019’s Best Accredited Online Master of Nutrition Programs list by Best Colleges.
- TWU was ranked #6 in the Top 44 Online Nutrition Degrees list by Intelligent.com.
- TWU was ranked #8 in the Best Online Master’s In Nutrition Programs list by OnlineMasters.com.
- TWU was ranked #7 in the Best Online Master’s in Nutrition 2018-2019 list by Affordable Colleges Online (AC Online).
- Nutrition was one of the first programs offered by TWU.
- The first PhD TWU offered was in nutrition.
- TWU was the first Research Chefs Association-approved Culinology® program in Texas to offer students the opportunity to earn a Bachelor of Applied Sciences degree in Culinary Science and Food Service Management.
- Undergraduate and graduate students have the opportunity to perform hands-on research with nutrition & food sciences faculty members.
- Many nutrition & food sciences faculty members have extensive experience in the food industry, which they incorporate into the classroom.
- TWU has a 100% pass rate on the credentialing examination for registered dietitian nutritionists.
- TWU has a 93% acceptance rate for the Dietetic Internship, a highly competitive year-long internship that focuses on medical nutrition therapy.
Page last updated 9:13 AM, March 3, 2020