Events and Performances
Fall 2019 Semester
- 8/21 Placement Assessment Class 5pm, DGL 208
For new students who did not attend Undergraduate Preview Day or Graduate Auditions. Please contact our Recruitment Coordinator for details.
- 8/26 First Day of Classes
- 9/6 Department Breakfast at the Greater Denton Arts Council
- 10/17-10/19 11th Annual Texas Dance Improvisation Festival hosted by UNT
- 10/13-10/20 PhD Residency
- 10/28-11/1 Open Class Week for prospective students. Please contact our Recruitment Coordinator for details.
- 10/24 &10/25 Adjudicated Choreographic Showings, Dance Studio Theatre (DGL 208), 6pm-8pm
- 11/7-11/9 DanceMakers Concert Series. Thursday, 4:00 p.m.; Friday & Saturday, 7:00 p.m., Margo Jones Performance Hall, Tickets: $5; $10. This is a Culture Card Event for current TWU School of the Arts students.
- 11/14-11/16 Dance UpClose Concert Series. Dance Studio Theatre, Thursday, 4:00 p.m.; Friday & Saturday, 7:00 p.m., Tickets: $5; $10. Seating is limited. This is a Culture Card Event for current TWU School of the Arts students.
- 12/6 MFA Culminating Projects Dance Studio Theatre, Friday, 7:00 p.m., Free Admission. Seating is limited.
More details can be found via the TWU Department of Dance Facebook page.
Page last updated 2:52 PM, June 20, 2019