Emergency Aid grant funds provide financial assistance for students who are facing unforeseen financial emergencies and catastrophic events that may disrupt their education. Emergency grants are not intended to pay for monthly or regular expenses or be a consistent supplement to a student’s education funding. Students may only receive emergency funding once per semester if approved for aid.
CARES Act Emergency Aid
Notice: Federal CARES Act funding is not a part of the CARE Dept (Campus Alliance for Resource Education). We are not accepting applications for CARES Act Emergency Aid. Eligible students will be contacted by the Financial Aid Office.
- Denton County Financial Assistance
- Rental, mortgage, possibly extended stay hotel, and utilities assistance through the United Way of Denton. Only apply to one agency as applications are sourced by United Way staff.
- Utilities, Prescriptions/Medical Supplies Assistance, and Interfaith Ministries of Denton
- Denton County COVID-19 Statistics
- COVID Resources (Financial Assistance, Utility Bill Adjustment)
- Dallas County Emergency Assistance Program
- North Texas Food Bank
- Child Care
- Comfort Food Care Package (CFCP)
- Emergency Broadband Benefit Program
- Eviction Stays for Renters (pdf)
- Financial Housing Assistance
- Food Resources
- Free Internet
- Phone Carrier Resources
- Statewide COVID-19 Mental Health Support Line
- Texas Rent Relief
- Texas Veterans Commission
- Texas Workforce Commission - Unemployment Benefits Recommended Call and Access Times
- Unemployment Resources
Page last updated 10:47 AM, September 8, 2021