Meet the Staff
The CARE Office is staffed by caring and compassionate professionals who aim to support and serve the needs of the diverse community which calls Texas Woman’s University home. Our goal is to assist you in reaching your goals by providing and/or connecting you to resources specific to your needs. Stop by to see us, or make an appointment so we can connect.
- Favorite TWU spot: Little Chapel and also the front row at Commencement
- Favorite Podcast: Sibling Revelry, My Favorite Murder and AlmaMother
- Hobbies & Interests: Capers and surprises, dinner parties and mystery books
- Favorite TWU spot: Student Union at Hubbard Hall enjoying all the things happening on campus
- Favorite Podcast: I don't listen to podcasts but love watching dramas, mysteries and crime shows
- Hobbies & Interests: Listening to music (80s & Country) and hanging out with family and friends
SUCCESS Project Coordinator
- Favorite TWU Spot: The balcony of the library and the Texas pond!
- Favorite Podcast: Ladies and Tangents
- Hobbies & Interests: I am a dog mom, but also love all animals!
- Favorite TWU Spot: The Turtle Pond
- Hobbies & Interests: Watching movies and hiking
Student Services Program Advisor and Case Manager
- Favorite TWU Spot: The fountain (it is a very nostalgic and symbolic area for me) and the Children’s Collection in the Library
- Favorite Podcast: I actually don’t listen to any but I love the Hulu show “Only Murders in the Building”
- Hobbies & Interests: Reading, listening to 90s R&B, and binging lots of Netflix shows
Page last updated 10:28 AM, August 16, 2022