Campus Alliance for Resource Education (CARE)
The Campus Alliance for Resource Education (CARE) office is Texas Woman’s University’s resource center for off-campus living, commuting and non-traditional (including veterans, students with children, adult learners and students who are adopted/aged out of foster care) student services. We can provide you with:
- Information on local public transportation services (carpooling, bus schedules & parking)
- Off-campus housing materials
- Family services available on campus and in the Denton area
- Childcare and after school care resources
- Lactation Information
- Holiday Gift Program
- Non-Traditional Student information and student organizations
We support your success as a commuter or non-traditional student; from providing materials to putting on both informational and social programs, to offering leadership opportunities through student organizations.
Please see these additional resources:
Are you having financial difficulties? Are you experiencing an economic crisis? Do you need a referral to campus or community resources? In an effort to identify resources that may be useful to you, please complete the CARE intake form and a member of the CARE team will reach out to you for an appointment.
Page last updated 4:30 PM, March 21, 2019