- Priority application deadlines: March 1 for fall; November 1 for spring; One month before the first day of summer sessions
- Check the Academic Calendar for the first day of class dates
- Apply early for benefits, including:
- Average application processing time is 4-6 weeks - once all documents are received
- Stay up-to-date on the status of your application by creating your Pioneer Portal account and logging into WebAdvisor
- Learn more about how to check your application status
- Specific programs have varying application deadlines. Check the undergraduate catalog for information on your program.
- View resources for transfer students
How to Apply as a Transfer Student
1. Apply online at ApplyTexas.org
- Read the transfer admission requirements
2. Pay the application fee
The $50 fee, which applies to all applicants (new and returning) can be paid by:
- Credit card online through ApplyTexas.org
- Certified check or money order payable to TWU sent by mail to Admissions Processing (include your full name and ID number)
- Cash (no personal checks) at the Bursar's Office. After paying, bring your receipt to Admissions Processing(first floor of ADM).
3. Submit documents to TWU
- Check out our transfer equivalency guides
- Official transcripts from each college or university you have attended. Transcripts may be electronic or printed. For more information regarding transcripts, please visit Admissions Processing.
- Copy of your permanent resident card, if applicable (permanent residents) — If you have applied for permanent residency but have not yet received the INS form Notice of Action i-797 verifying approval, you will be processed as an international student.
Submit all application materials, certified checks, money orders and fee waivers to:
TWU Admissions Processing
P.O. Box 425649
Denton, Texas 76204-5649
or via expedited mail to:
304 Administration Dr.
Denton, TX 76204 (no Saturday delivery)
Learn more at an Event See all
Page last updated 10:24 AM, October 8, 2020