You can apply to Texas Woman's anytime. Recommended priority application dates:
- Fall: March 1
- Spring: November 1
- Summer: One month before the first day of classes
- Specific programs have varying application deadlines. Check the undergraduate catalog for information on your program.
Academic Calendars show semester and class start dates as well as deadlines.
Texas Woman's makes transferring easy. Use our Transferology tool to see how many of your credits will transfer to TWU. And don't worry, you can include any military credits and standardized exam credits.
How to Apply as a Transfer Student
1. Apply online at ApplyTexas.org
- Read the transfer admission requirements
2. Pay the application fee
The $50 fee, which applies to all applicants (new and returning) can be paid by:
- Credit card online through ApplyTexas.org
- Certified check or money order payable to TWU sent by mail to Admissions Processing (TWU Admissions Processing | P.O. Box 425649 | Denton, Texas 76204-5649) (include your full name and ID number)
- Cash (no personal checks) at the Bursar's Office. After paying, bring your receipt to Admissions Processing (first floor of ADM).
3. Submit documents to TWU
- Check out our transfer equivalency guides or use the Transferology tool to see how your credits will transfer
- Official transcripts from each college or university you have attended. Transcripts may be electronic or printed. Find more information regarding transcripts.
- Copy of your permanent resident card, if applicable (permanent residents) — If you have applied for permanent residency but have not yet received the INS form Notice of Action i-797 verifying approval, you will be processed as an international student.
Submit all application materials, certified checks, money orders and fee waivers to:
TWU Admissions Processing | P.O. Box 425649 | Denton, Texas 76204-5649
Page last updated 4:25 PM, June 16, 2021