- For First Year, Transfer, Non-degree and Graduate applicants the application fee is $50
- For International applicants, the application fee is $75
- Application fees are non-refundable
How to pay the application fee
- Pay by credit card when you apply at GoApplyTexas.org
- Send a certified check or money order, payable to TWU and including the applicant's full name and ID number, to:
304 Administration Drive Ste 102
Denton, TX 76204 (no Saturday delivery)
- TWU no longer accepts personal checks as payment for previously submitted applications
- Pay in person at the Bursar's Office (cash, certified check or money order) and bring your receipt to Office of Admissions Processing (second floor of the Graduate Research Building)
College application fee waivers are granted to first-year and graduate applicants only.
- First-year applicants are eligible to submit an official SAT or ACT Fee Waiver Form. Please note that only these two fee waivers are accepted for first-year applicants.
- Graduate applicants who are certified McNair Scholars are eligible for a McNair Scholar application fee waiver.
- Transfer applicants who are TRiO recipients are eligible for a fee waiver. Please submit a signed form from your certifying institution.
These three types of college application fee waivers may be submitted online using the Application Fee Waiver Submission Form or mailed to one of the addresses below. Please read the form instructions carefully before completing and submitting.
- The application fee is non-refundable; however, you can submit a refund request form and express why your circumstances warrant a refund
- Additional required form: Check Request
Page last updated 11:53 AM, September 28, 2023