Congratulations and welcome to Texas Woman’s!
There are a few things you need to do as a first-year or transfer student before getting to class.
1. Create your Pioneer Portal account
2. Check your TWU Gmail account regularly
3. Apply for Financial Aid
4. Apply for Scholarships
- Fall deadline: March 15
- Spring deadline: Dec. 14
5. Register for Orientation
- First-Year Students: Register online (required)
- Transfer Students: Register online (recommended)
Find your advisor
- Dallas Campus Orientation
- Houston Campus Orientation
- International Student Orientation
Housing is required and guaranteed for students under 21, or with fewer than 60 credit hours.
7. Pay Tuition & Fees
- Pay by the posted deadlines to avoid deleting your course schedule.
- Review your tuition charges and fees.
- Learn how to sign up for installment payment plans.
8. Submit your Immunization Records
Texas requires all students to provide proof of immunization.
Final Steps for First-Year Students
Final Steps for Transfer Students
Have questions? Contact us
Toll free: 1-866-809-6130
Our Location & Hours
ADM Building, Rm 105
P.O. Box 425589
Denton, TX 76204
8 a.m. - 5 p.m.
Mon. - Fri.
Page last updated 9:40 AM, September 9, 2020