You're considered for admission as an international student if you:
- Hold a visa with a foreign nationality
- Hold asylum, refugee or temporary protected status
- Are a pending U.S. permanent resident
You are an undergraduate student if you are seeking a bachelor's degree and a graduate student if you are seeking a master's or doctoral degree. Check the catalog for more admission information as an undergraduate or graduate student.
Contact us at email@example.com with questions or assistance.
How to Apply
1. Apply online
Consult the catalog for more specific undergraduate (first-year or transfer) or graduate (master's or doctoral) international admission information.
2. Pay the application fee
The $75 fee, which applies to all applicants (new and returning) can be paid by:
- Credit card online through GoApplyTexas.org
- Certified check or money order payable to TWU sent by mail to Admissions Processing (TWU Admissions Processing | P.O. Box 425649 | Denton, Texas 76204-5649) (include your full name and ID number)
- Cash (no personal checks) at the Bursar's Office. After paying, bring your receipt to Admissions Processing (first floor of ADM ).
3. Submit documents to TWU
- Official transcripts, individual annual mark sheets, diplomas and certificates of graduation
- First-year student applicants only: Official secondary school transcripts, diplomas, certificates and/or national examination scores confirming completion of higher secondary studies
- Proof of English language proficiency test scores or exemption form
- Certified word-for-word translations of documents not issued in English
- Graduate standardized test scores (if applicable)
- International transcripts emailed by either the applicant or institution will be considered unofficial
Submit all application materials, certified checks, money orders and fee waivers to:
TWU Admissions Processing | P.O. Box 425649 | Denton, Texas 76204-5649
4. Apply to your program
Most graduate and some undergraduate programs have specific admissions requirements you must meet after acceptance to the University.
Find your program in TWU's Program, Majors & Degrees finder to see if your program has additional admission requirements and application deadlines.Apply Today
- Admission to F1 visa holders is contingent on meeting the immigration deadlines
- Graduate program deadlines may be earlier than the international application deadline. Contact the graduate department of your program for requirements and deadline information.
- Preferred deadline: March 1
- Final deadline: April 1
- Preferred deadline: April 1
- Final deadline: June 1
- Preferred deadline: August 1
- Final deadline: November 1
Page last updated 8:46 AM, December 6, 2022