Documents and Form Requests
Have you been asked to submit residency documents?
Based on information disclosed on the Apply Texas application, some applicants may be asked to provide one of the documents listed below. Copies of these types of documents should be sent to OAP@twu.edu. Check WebAdvisor for a list of any outstanding application documents.
- Certificate of Naturalization or U.S. Passport (for applicants who were not born in the U.S. but claim citizenship)
- Permanent Residency Card (for applicants who have been granted permanent residency in the U.S. and issued a card)
- Notarized Affidavit of Residency (for applicants who fall under House Bill 1403)
- INS DACA Approval Notice (for applicants granted DACA status)
- Visa (for international applicants studying in the U.S. using a visa)
- INS approval notice (for applicants who claim Asylee, Refugee or Temporary Protective Status)
Have you been asked to submit shot records?
Email a copy of those records to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Effective January 1, 2012, Texas law requires that all new and transfer college students must receive a vaccination or booster against bacterial meningitis. Students 22 years of age or older are not required to file the exemption or show proof of the vaccination. Students required to have the vaccination or booster will not be able to register for courses until a valid immunization record or a notarized DSHS official Conscientious Objection Form has been mailed, faxed, or emailed to the Office of Admissions Processing.
Application Change Form
- Submit updates or corrections to your admissions application
- Applicants can move their start date forward or backwards, but only by two terms
- You cannot move your start date to a term that has already begun
- Graduate students who are already admitted and want to defer their start term must request the deferral through their academic department
Submit an Application Change Form.
Academic Fresh Start
Information for the academic forgiveness program is available in the General Catalog.
Submit an Academic Fresh Start Form.
Undergraduate Admission Decision Appeal
- Undergraduate applicants denied admission to TWU may appeal the decision in writing
- Graduate applicants denied admissions to TWU may appeal the decision through the academic department to which they applied. Admissions Processing does not review graduate denial appeals
Submit an Undergraduate Admission Decision Appeal Form.
Application Withdrawal Form
- Your application will be inactive and communications from Admissions Processing will cease
Submit an Application Withdrawal Form.
Student Information Changes
- Update your contact information or verify your social security number
- You will also need to provide a copy of a government issued photo ID
Submit a Student Information Changes Form.
Graduate Student Change of Start Term
For accepted graduate students who wish to change/defer their start term. Students must contact the department and the Graduate School for approval. Please contact the Graduate School with any questions
Submit a Request Change of Start Term Form.
Texas Uniform Admission Policy
Required for any student whose high school transcript does not include that they are on track to complete the Recommended High School Program or Distinguished Achievement Program
- THECB UAP Form 01 - Entered Grade 9 BEFORE the 2007-2008 School Year
- THECB UAP Form 02 - Entered Grade 9 AFTER the 2007-2008 School Year
- THECB UAP Form 03 - Graduating under the Foundation High School Program
TOEFL Exemption Forms
Submit these forms to verify eligibility for TOEFL exemption.
Page last updated 1:10 PM, April 12, 2022