Documents and Form Requests
Application Change Form
- Submit updates or corrections to your admissions application
- Applicants can move their start date forward or backwards, but only by two terms
- You cannot move your start date to a term that has already begun
- Graduate students who are already admitted and want to defer their start term must request the deferral through their academic department
Submit an Application Change Form.
Academic Fresh Start
Information for the academic forgiveness program is available in the General Catalog.
Submit an Academic Fresh Start Form.
Undergraduate Admission Decision Appeal
- Undergraduate applicants denied admission to TWU may appeal the decision in writing
- Graduate applicants denied admissions to TWU may appeal the decision through the academic department to which they applied. Admissions Processing does not review graduate denial appeals
Submit an Undergraduate Admission Decision Appeal Form.
Application Withdrawal Form
- Your application will be inactive and communications from Admissions Processing will cease
Submit an Application Withdrawal Form.
Student Information Changes
- Update your contact information or verify your social security number
- You will also need to provide a copy of a government issued photo ID
Submit a Student Information Changes Form.
Graduate Student Change of Start Term
For accepted graduate students who wish to change/defer their start term. Students must contact the department and the Graduate School for approval. Please contact the Graduate School with any questions
Submit a Request Change of Start Term Form.
Texas Uniform Admission Policy
Required for any student whose high school transcript does not include that they are on track to complete the Recommended High School Program or Distinguished Achievement Program
- THECB UAP Form 01 - Entered Grade 9 BEFORE the 2007-2008 School Year
- THECB UAP Form 02 - Entered Grade 9 AFTER the 2007-2008 School Year
- THECB UAP Form 03 - Graduating under the Foundation High School Program
TOEFL Exemption Forms
Submit these forms to verify eligibility for TOEFL exemption.
- Undergraduate - English Proficiency Test Exemption Form
- Graduate - English Proficiency Test Exemption Form
Page last updated 9:46 AM, June 22, 2021