Documents and Form Requests

Application Change Form

This form is for applicants who have not yet been accepted (admitted) to the university. Use this form if you need to do the following on your application:

  • Change your anticipated major on your application
    • Undergraduate students who have been accepted (admitted) use the Change of Major form located on the TWU Registrar’s website
  • move your start date forward or backwards: Forward for two terms, backward for one term
    • You cannot move your start date to a term that has already begun
    • Graduate students who are already admitted and want to defer their start term must contact the Academic Department. See Graduate Student Change of Start Term section below.

Submit an Application Change Form.

Academic Fresh Start

Information for the academic forgiveness program is available in the General Catalog.

Submit an Academic Fresh Start Form.

Undergraduate Admission Decision Appeal

  • Undergraduate applicants denied admission to TWU may appeal the decision in writing
  • Graduate applicants denied admissions to TWU may appeal the decision through the academic department to which they applied. Admissions Processing does not review graduate denial appeals

Submit an Undergraduate Admission Decision Appeal Form.

Application Withdrawal Form

  • Your application will be inactive and communications from Admissions Processing will cease

Submit an Application Withdrawal Form.

Student Information Changes

  • Update your contact information or verify your social security number
  • You will also need to provide a copy of a government issued photo ID

Submit a Student Information Changes Form.

Graduate Student Change of Start Term

For accepted graduate students who wish to change/defer their start term. Students must contact the department and the Graduate School for approval. Please contact the Graduate School with any questions

Submit a Request Change of Start Term Form.

Texas Uniform Admission Policy

Required for any student whose high school transcript does not include that they are on track to complete the Recommended High School Program or Distinguished Achievement Program

TOEFL Exemption Forms

Submit these forms to verify eligibility for TOEFL exemption.

Page last updated 3:49 PM, February 1, 2024