Application Fee Waiver Form
This form is for submission of an official Alumni Advantage, SAT, ACT, TRiO or McNair Scholar college application fee waiver. If you do not have one of these waivers, you cannot submit this form.
Please follow the tips below to make sure your application fee waiver is processed correctly and quickly.
- Submit your admission application before completing the application fee waiver form. Completing this application fee waiver form before submitting the application could result in the waiver not matching with your admission file and increase your application processing time.
- Transfer applicants who are TRiO recipients are eligible for a fee waiver. Please submit a signed form from your certifying institution.
- TWU Alumni who are about to earn their degree in the current semester before the start term of their graduate program application OR have earned a TWU degree within the last two semesters are eligible to submit the Alumni Advantage Waiver Form.
- Before uploading your college application fee waiver, please ensure that it is filled out in its entirety and signed by all appropriate parties.
- Complete the fields below using the same information that you provided on your ApplyTexas or Online Graduate application. If you do not know your student identification number, you will receive it via email two business days after your submit your application.
If you have questions about the eligibility of your fee waiver, please contact our office before attempting to submit this form.
Page last updated 5:12 PM, January 5, 2024