Give to Occupational Therapy
Invest in our future
The TWU Friends of Occupational Therapy program offers the opportunity to support one of the largest schools of Occupational Therapy in the United States, and to become more actively involved in the stewardship of the occupational therapy profession. All levels of participation are welcomed. Contact Tammy Hood at firstname.lastname@example.org or 940-898-2801 for more information.
- Scholarships and Gifts: please consider a gift to the TWU School of Occupational Therapy Faculty and Alumni Scholarship Fund. Start off with a gift in the amount of your graduating class year! Imagine what we could do if we had $20.00 for each of our alumni.
- Direct funding to students for their participation in local, regional, state and national conferences.
- Interact and participate in the education of the next generation of occupational therapy practitioners and scientists as a fieldwork host site and educator or guest lecturer.
- Support for research regarding the role of occupational therapy in patient recovery and effective therapeutic interventions.
- Support a Signature Event to provide visibility for your services and promote the profession of occupational therapy.
We’re grateful for your support to the School of Occupational Therapy. Here are some quick steps to ensure your contribution is routed appropriately:
- Visit TWU's Make a Gift website.
- Enter the amount you would like to donate.
- Click the drop down button next to "Designation" and choose "Other".
- A new menu box named "Other" will appear. Enter one of the following options:
- "Friends of Occupational Therapy"
- "TWU School of Occupational Therapy Faculty and Alumni Scholarship Fund"
- For Occupational Therapy Scholarship, in comments under the Additional Information section, please designate how you wish your donation to be allocated.
- Complete the rest of the form and click the "Donate Now" button to submit.
Thank you for donating to the School of Occupational Therapy! Your generosity and support are greatly appreciated.
Page last updated 10:38 AM, April 8, 2019