Tickets for Every Human: Tales of the Unanswerable are available NOW!
- Out of respect for all patrons and the cast, we kindly ask you to wear a mask at all times.
- The actors will not be wearing masks.
- If you are running a fever, feeling unwell or are showing any Covid-19 symptoms, please do not come to the theatre. Contact the box office and a refund will be issued.
- If tickets are available, Saturday, October 9th at 2 p.m. is a Pay-What-You-Can performance for TWU students. Tickets are on a first-come, first-serve basis. Cash only.
- Based upon attendance, we will try our best to do socially distanced seating in the theatre.
Thank you for supporting the TWU Redbud Theatre!
For all other 2020-2021 Season performances: Standard admission is $10 for adults; $5 for students and seniors; and pay-what-you-can for the Saturday matinee performance. Most performances will take place in the Redbud Theater Complex unless otherwise noted. Pricing and venue are subject to change due to COVID-19 safety concerns, Patrons, please be advised: We no longer have a Thursday 4 p.m. performance. Our Thursday performances now take place at 8 p.m.
Are you a prospective student interested in attending a TWU Theatre performance? Please call us at 940-898-2020 to reserve complimentary tickets and arrange a tour.
For questions, more info and group bookings please contact us:
Box office hours: M-F 9am-4pm
Box Office Policies
Online Reservations and Ticket Purchases
- TWU Theatre no longer holds reservations for unpaid tickets. Tickets reservations must be made with payment through the online TWU Theatre Storefront.
- TWU Theatre does not give any refunds, cash or credit. Should conflicts arise with existing reservations, we are happy to accommodate performance date changes or vouchers towards a future performance.
- Ticket reservations through the online TWU Theatre Storefront will close 2 hours prior to the performance. At this time patrons will be able to purchase tickets at the Box Office 1 hour prior to the performance.
- Tickets can be purchased at the Box Office with cash, check or card. Purchasing tickets at the Box Office with a credit/debit card is not guaranteed. Unforeseeable circumstances could arise and close the credit card payment system.
- The Saturday 2 pm Pay-What-You-Can performance option is only available for those purchasing tickets at the Box Office 1 hour prior to the performance. Tickets reserved and purchased online will be charged the regular ticket price.
- The Box Office will stay open 10 minutes after the start of the performance. Late seating is accommodated at the discretion of the Box Office and Stage Manager. Please let Box Office staff know if you will be arriving late by calling us at 940-898-2020.
General Box Office Policies
- Tickets prices are $10 for adults, including TWU Faculty/Staff and $5 for students, children and senior citizens. Please note, not all productions are appropriate for children.
- The Saturday 2 pm performance is “pay-what-you-can!” The suggested ticket price is $3 but any amount is accepted as a donation to our theatre funds. These funds help us with production costs, scholarship funds and assistance for students travel. “Pay-what-you-can” is only offered for the Saturday matinee.
- Theatre major students receive 1 comp ticket per production. Theatre majors MUST reserve their comp ticket with Box Office Manager during regular business hours, M-F 9am-5pm.
- All performances are held in the Redbud Theater Complex.
Page last updated 9:49 AM, September 16, 2021