Tickets for Electra are available NOW!
For the safety of the patrons, actors and staff, the following are required:
- The show is limited to TWU faculty, staff and current students.
- Patrons will be required to wear a mask at all times in the building.
- Upon arrival, all patrons' temperatures will be taken.
- Please have an electronic or printed copy of your ticket purchase to present at the box office with no contact.
- Tickets purchased together will be allowed to sit together in the theatre and in the lobby area.
- Seats will be assigned in the theatre to allow for social distancing.
- The actors will not be wearing a mask, but they will be a safe distance from the audience.
- If you are running a fever or feeling unwell prior to the performance, please do not come to the theatre. Contact the box office and a refund will be issued.
Thank you for supporting the TWU Redbud Theatre!
For all other 2020-2021 Season performances: Standard admission is $10 for adults; $5 for students and seniors; and pay-what-you-can for the Saturday matinee performance. Most performances will take place in the Redbud Theater Complex unless otherwise noted. Pricing and venue are subject to change due to COVID-19 safety concerns, Patrons, please be advised: We no longer have a Thursday 4 p.m. performance. Our Thursday performances now take place at 8 p.m.
Are you a prospective student interested in attending a TWU Theatre performance? Please call us at 940-898-2020 to reserve complimentary tickets and arrange a tour.
For questions, more info and group bookings please contact us:
Box office hours: M-F 9am-4pm
Box Office Policies
Online Reservations and Ticket Purchases
- TWU Theatre no longer holds reservations for unpaid tickets. Tickets reservations must be made with payment through the online TWU Theatre Storefront.
- TWU Theatre does not give any refunds, cash or credit. Should conflicts arise with existing reservations, we are happy to accommodate performance date changes or vouchers towards a future performance.
- Ticket reservations through the online TWU Theatre Storefront will close 2 hours prior to the performance. At this time patrons will be able to purchase tickets at the Box Office 1 hour prior to the performance.
- Tickets can be purchased at the Box Office with cash, check or card. Purchasing tickets at the Box Office with a credit/debit card is not guaranteed. Unforeseeable circumstances could arise and close the credit card payment system.
- The Saturday 2 pm Pay-What-You-Can performance option is only available for those purchasing tickets at the Box Office 1 hour prior to the performance. Tickets reserved and purchased online will be charged the regular ticket price.
- The Box Office will stay open 10 minutes after the start of the performance. Late seating is accommodated at the discretion of the Box Office and Stage Manager. Please let Box Office staff know if you will be arriving late by calling us at 940-898-2020.
General Box Office Policies
- Tickets prices are $10 for adults, including TWU Faculty/Staff and $5 for students, children and senior citizens. Please note, not all productions are appropriate for children.
- The Saturday 2 pm performance is “pay-what-you-can!” The suggested ticket price is $3 but any amount is accepted as a donation to our theatre funds. These funds help us with production costs, scholarship funds and assistance for students travel. “Pay-what-you-can” is only offered for the Saturday matinee.
- Theatre major students receive 1 comp ticket per production. Theatre majors MUST reserve their comp ticket with Box Office Manager during regular business hours, M-F 9am-5pm.
- All performances are held in the Redbud Theater Complex.
Page last updated 2:39 PM, February 1, 2021