The Affected Young Ladies
- $10 for adults, including TWU faculty and staff.
- $5 for students, children and senior citizens.
- The Affected Young Ladies (Oct. 11-15)
- Recommended Reading for Girls (Nov. 29-Dec. 3)
- Hamlet (Feb. 21-25)
- Eurydice (Apr. 17-21)
Tickets will go on sale online on Sept. 25.
Thank you for supporting the TWU Redbud Theatre!
Are you a prospective student interested in attending a TWU Theatre performance? Please call us at 940-898-2020 to reserve complimentary tickets and arrange a tour.
For questions, more info and group bookings please contact us:
Box office hours: M-F 9am-4pm
Box Office Policies
Online Reservations and Ticket Purchases
- TWU Theatre no longer holds reservations for unpaid tickets. Tickets reservations must be made with payment through the online TWU Theatre Storefront.
- TWU Theatre does not give any refunds, cash or credit. Should conflicts arise with existing reservations, we are happy to accommodate performance date changes or vouchers towards a future performance.
- Ticket reservations through the online TWU Theatre Storefront will close two hours prior to the performance. At this time patrons will be able to purchase tickets at the Box Office one hour prior to the performance.
- Tickets can be purchased at the Box Office with cash, check or card. Purchasing tickets at the Box Office with a credit/debit card is not guaranteed. Unforeseeable circumstances could arise and close the credit card payment system.
- The Saturday 2 p.m. Pay-What-You-Can performance option is only available for those purchasing tickets at the Box Office one hour prior to the performance. Tickets reserved and purchased online will be charged the regular ticket price.
- The Box Office will stay open 10 minutes after the start of the performance. Late seating is accommodated at the discretion of the Box Office and Stage Manager. Please let Box Office staff know if you will be arriving late by calling us at 940-898-2020.
- If you are running a fever, feeling unwell or are showing any signs of illness, please call the box office to reschedule or request a refund.
General Box Office Policies
- Tickets prices are $10 for adults, including TWU Faculty/Staff and $5 for students, children and senior citizens. Please note, not all productions are appropriate for children.
- The Saturday 2 p.m. performance is “pay-what-you-can!” The suggested ticket price is $3 but any amount is accepted as a donation to our theatre funds. These funds help us with production costs, scholarship funds and assistance for students travel. “Pay-what-you-can” is only offered for the Saturday matinee.
- Theatre major students receive one comp ticket per production. Theatre majors MUST reserve their comp ticket with Box Office Manager during regular business hours, M-F 9 a.m.-5 p.m.
- All performances are held in the Redbud Theater Complex.
Page last updated 3:26 PM, September 22, 2023