Advertising & Paid Promotions
Print advertising includes newspapers, magazines, association newsletters, conference programs, and any other printed promotions that require payment.
How to Request Print Advertising
- Reach out to your College's digital content manager to request print advertising
- If your department is not assigned a digital content manager, email Elizabeth Gustick, for more options
Digital marketing/advertising is paid promotions online. TWU’s current online recruitment advertising is managed by RNL and the Office of Admissions.
Boosted Posts on Facebook
A boosted post is the simplest way to run a paid promotion of a program or event on Facebook. Boosted posts start as a regular Facebook post.
Pages can pay money to amplify the number of people who see your already posted Facebook post, depending on your goal (more website visits, more engagement, more leads, etc.). Boosted posts can be set to expand your audience to:
- People you choose through targeting who may or may not like your Page (options include gender, age, location, interests, behaviors)
- People who like your page
- People who like your Page and their friends
- People in your local area (who may or may not like your Page)
Steps to Create a Boosted Post
- All boosted posts must come from the main TWU social media account. No boosted posts from department accounts are allowed at this time.
- Email TWU's social media manager, Anastasia Reed, with your boosted post plans
- The social media manager & your college’s digital content manager (if applicable) will review your content/copy, imagery (images are required) and plans/goals for the boosted post
- Your department is responsible for payment of boosted posts. Marketing will go over the payment process with you when reviewing your request for a boosted post.
If you are interested in advertising your program, department or event, reach out to a member of the Marketing team. We can advise you on the type of advertising that would be best for your goals and help you research the costs.
Coordinator, Marketing & Communications
Page last updated 12:29 PM, September 1, 2021