The TWU website is designed and managed by the Web Team. The Web Team members work in concert with departmental Content Experts and Web Editors.
Web Team members
- Train and support Web Editors in the use of the content management system
- Train and support Web Editors and Content Experts in the best practices for writing and presenting website content
- Consult with Web Editors and content experts on website design and accessibility
- Analyze website statistics to improve performance and usability
- Administer the Web server and content management system
- Design & create websites
- Create and are responsible the content for their assigned departmental or college website
- Oversee the currency and accuracy of website content
- Use a content management system (CMS) to update and maintain the content on their assigned departmental or college website
Web Editor training
Please email the Web Team to arrange training on the content management system, content polices, accessibilty, and best practices.
- Please email the Web Team for website support.
Page last updated 11:29 AM, May 13, 2016