Admission into Texas Woman's University is only the first step in helping you achieve your life goals. At TWU, pioneers aren't just figures from history - they explore beyond the traditional classroom and laboratory, working side by side with faculty who are pioneers in their own fields. Our pioneers strive to make the world a better place.
To make life easier while you obtain your degree, we have listed important resources that pertain to new and current students. Keep in mind that success at the graduate level requires students to know all the resources and policies that pertain to them. You are encouraged to contact your department coordinator or advisor with any additional questions you may have. The graduate catalog also has important information that can help answer many of your questions.
- Academic Calendar
- Career Services
- Financial Aid
- Federal Financial Aid Repeating Coursework
- Graduate Council Award for Exceptional, Original Scholarship
- Pioneer Center for Student Excellence
- Responsible Conduct of Research Training
- Thesis and Dissertation Consultation
- Write Site - Writing Assistance
- Application for Graduation
After you have applied for graduation through the graduate school, you may check the Registrar's Graduation and Commencement page for graduation information.
You may also contact the Registrar’s Office.
Page last updated 3:46 PM, January 8, 2019