Hours of operation
Monday–Thursday: 9:00am to 9:00pm
Friday: 9:00am to 1:00pm
Drop-ins available Monday–Thursday from 10 am – 5 pm
All students, undergraduate and graduate, can receive up to 4 hours per week of appointment time.
- Individualized or group face-to-face writing instruction
- Help at any stage of the writing process (pre-writing, brainstorming, drafting, organization, revision, etc.)
- Online writing instruction through the Online Writing Lab (OWL)
- Workshops or seminars related to thesis development, documentation, plagiarism, and other topics
- Tutoring centers are not permitted to assist students with test or examinations, including comprehensive and qualifying exams without written permission from instructor. See our disclaimer for more information.
Make an appointment
- Never been to the Write Site? Please register first.
- Returning? Log in below to make, change, or cancel an appointment.
Write Site appointment instructions
Page last updated 12:40 PM, September 8, 2021