Tk20 by Watermark™
Texas Woman’s University now uses Tk20 by Watermark™, a comprehensive data management system that will provide powerful tools to manage our growth and allow for analyses at multiple levels. This will help ensure continuous quality of programs and preparation while maintaining national accreditation, which enhances the value of the College of Professional Education degrees and certifications you receive.
Which Type of Tk20 Account Do You Need?
You will need a PAID Tk20 account for the following applications or services:
- TWU EPP Undergraduate Initial Certification Application
- Clinical Student Teacher Standard Application
- TWU EPP TExES Success Plan
- TWU EPP Field Experience Binders
- TWU EPP Time Logs
You will need a FREE Admissions Tk20 account for the following applications (Instructions):
- TWU Educator Preparation Program Appeal
- TWU EPP Graduate/Post-baccalaureate Initial Certification Application
- TWU EPP Graduate Professional Certification Application - Educational Diagnostician
- TWU EPP Graduate Professional Certification Application - Principal as Instructional Leader
- TWU EPP Graduate Professional Certification Application - Reading Specialist
- TWU EPP Graduate Professional Certification Application - School Counselor
- TWU EPP Graduate Professional Certification Application - School Librarian
- TWU EPP Graduate Professional Certification Application – Superintendent
How to log in to Tk20
If you do not have a Tk20 student account you may purchase one in one of two ways:
- Contact the University Bookstore (students qualifying for Financial Aid may opt to purchase through the Bookstore; $174.25)
- Purchase a Tk20 account ($113.00)
- Click on "Click here to purchase or register your student account"
- Use Chrome or Firefox. Do not use Safari when purchasing a Tk20 account.
Once you have paid the required activation fee you will receive a confirmation email from Tk20 support with your login username and temporary password. This typically takes 2-3 business days from the date of payment. An activated account provides you with a seven-year license to access Tk20.
Log in through TWU's Single Sign on (SSO) service.
Faculty and Staff
Use current TWU username and password.
Please direct all questions regarding Tk20 support or login issues to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Page last updated 12:25 PM, June 7, 2021