Office of Clinical Practices
The Office of Clinical Practices (formerly the Professional Development Center) serves all teacher education preparation programs. The OCP arranges practicum and student teaching placements in Early Childhood through grade 12 settings as well as graduate internships for students seeking teacher certification. The Office serves the following functions:
- Maintains relationships with schools and related education settings for field experience placements.
- Coordinates scheduling of practice-based experiences
- Coordinates student teaching and internship experiences
- Provides organizational and training meetings for field experience supervisors
- Sponsors career events, including consultation workshops, information sessions with prospective employers and on-campus recruiting
- Coordinates professional development seminars
Fall 2019 Clinical Student Teaching Application Open
The application for the Fall 2019 Semester will open in TK20 on Friday, February 1, 2019 and close at midnight on Thursday, February 28, 2019.
Page last updated 10:46 AM, January 30, 2019