TExES PREP Center
The TExES PREP (Preparation and Review for Educator Proficiencies) Center is a service of the College of Professional Education (COPE) to students and former students for successfully passing the Texas Examinations of Educator Standards (TExES). However, many of the resources and services are also available to non-TWU students and graduates, as well. There are five main components to the TExES PREP Center:
- The Office of Educator Preparation Services, located in 211 Stoddard Hall, has books, preparation manuals, and other materials on preparing for the TExES exams. Most of these are available for checkout to current TWU students.
- The PREP Center Blackboard Site has online resources, including study materials, practice exams and videos. It also is a vehicle for sharing new and updated information on TExES exams. This is only available to current TWU students.
- Practice TExES exams are given on a regular basis on campus. Practice exams are full-length versions of the state exams and allow students to assess their readiness to take the actual TExES exams. These are available to everyone.
- Face-to-face workshops on selected TExES exams are provided year around on the TWU campus. These workshops last from two to three hours depending on the exam being addressed and are available to anyone.
- The TExES PREP Center mobile app is available for both Apple and Android platforms and provides access to most of our digital resources. To download it, search TExES PREP Center in the App Store or Google Play.
If you have questions or need more information about the TExES PREP Center, please contact us at email@example.com, or visit us in 217 Stoddard Hall.