Promise Summer Bridge Program
Texas Woman's invites incoming first-time-in-college students to the Promise Summer Bridge program!
Easily transition to life as a Pioneer in this program with both on-campus and virtual components. At the end of the program, you will attend Pioneer Camp.
During the program, you will:
- Ease your transition to your first year of college life through academic support workshops, coaching and career exploration
- Get connected with support services on campus that will assist you throughout your academic career
- Leave with a sense of belonging at Texas Woman’s and become a Pioneer
Requirements to apply
- Be an incoming First-Year Student
- Signed the Promise Pledge
- Applied and been accepted into TWU
We recommend using your TWU credentials (TWU email and Pioneer Portal password) to complete the Google Form.
No matter your background, we believe in excellence from academic programs to student services—and that is the experience you too will find at our #campuswithaheart.
Page last updated 4:19 PM, January 26, 2022