Congratulations on selecting Texas Woman's University for your college experience! At Orientation, you will have the opportunity to learn about the great programs and services at Texas Woman's University. You will meet with an academic advisor, register for classes, tour the campus, and learn to what it means to be a TWU Pioneer!
This fall we will be offering an option for students to attend orientation in-person. All new First-Year students starting at TWU for the first time and transferring less than 12 hours (excluding dual credit) are required to attend orientation. So register now, and boldly go!
First-Year Orientation Dates
- First-Year Orientation #1 – June 3 - 4 SESSION FULL
- First-Year Orientation #2 – June 9 - 10 SESSION FULL
- First-Year Orientation #3 – June 13 - 14 SESSION FULL
- First-Year Orientation #4 – June 23 - 24
- First-Year Orientation #5 – July 11 – 12
- First-Year Orientation #6 – July 29 - 30
Students can register Parents and Guests when they register for their orientation session. Parent and Guest orientation fee does not include overnight accommodations.
If you are needing assistance, please send an email to the Orientation team or call us at 940.898.3626.
For any issues with logging into TWU Gmail, please email the Technology Service Desk or call 940.898.3971.
Page last updated 8:16 AM, April 28, 2022