In as little as 15 months and for just $17,000, you can have your MBA and be ready for the next step in your career. 100% online. No GMAT or GRE required.
- Accelerated 7-week online class formats
- 100% online
- Accessible, knowledgeable and supportive faculty
- Study abroad and internship opportunities available and can be used for elective credit hours
- Degree completion in as little as 15 months, or 36 credit hours*
*Individual requirements may add up to 9 credit hours of program prerequisites
Our MBA degree is designed to provide you with management and business analysis skills that are applicable in most management positions. We focus on current best practices in the functional areas in business and health care. If you are interested in a variety of managerial and/or leadership positions, this is the degree for you.
In this degree plan, you will take a common set of graduate courses in accounting, finance, management, marketing, law and strategy, and can specialize in one of six areas of emphasis.
MBA Program Emphases
Explore and see which one works for you
- Women in Leadership
- Healthcare Administration
- Business Analytics
- General Business
- Human Resource Management
- Sport Management
Admission to the TWU Graduate School
When you apply to the TWU Graduate School, we will evaluate your academic achievement and preparation, as well as your standardized test scores if required. All students must meet the University requirements as outlined in the Admissions to the TWU Graduate School. In addition, most graduate programs have additional admission requirements that must be completed. These requirements can be found on each graduate program website. After acceptance, you will need to begin your program within one year, unless a deferral has been approved by the program.
Check out the links below for specific admissions information:
*Admission to the Master of Business Administration
How to Apply
No GRE/GMAT required
The College of Business admits students on a continual basis. Please contact the College for more information.
Associate Dean for Academic Affairs and Director of Graduate Programs
- GPA of at least 3.0 for the last 60 hours of undergraduate coursework. For applicants who have completed post-baccalaureate or graduate coursework, a GPA of at least 3.0 for such coursework is also required.
- Applicants with a GPA of at least 2.50 in the last 60 hours of undergraduate coursework may be considered for provisional admission. Students admitted under this provisional admission must earn a GPA of at least 3.0 on first nine graduate hours at TWU with no grade below “B”. Failure to maintain this GPA may result in removal from the program.
- Individuals applying to dual-degree programs must apply and be accepted to each program (both MBA and MHA)
- Prerequisite coursework will be required of some students based on their desired course of study and previous academic and/or professional record.
- Students are expected to be proficient in the current tools of Business: Microsoft Office suite of products (Word, PowerPoint, Excel, and Access). Admitted applicants that need to enhance their proficiency in any of these areas will have free tutorials available via Lynda.com.
Request Info about a TWU MBA
Page last updated 9:45 AM, May 5, 2020