In as little as 15 months and for just $17,000, you can have your MBA and be ready for the next step in your career. 100% online. No GMAT or GRE required.
- Accelerated 7-week online class formats
- 100% online
- Accessible, knowledgeable and supportive faculty
- Study abroad and internship opportunities available and can be used for elective credit hours
- Degree completion in as little as 15 months, or 36 credit hours*
*Individual requirements may add up to 9 credit hours of program prerequisites
Our MBA degree is designed to provide you with management and business analysis skills that are applicable in most management positions. We focus on current best practices in the functional areas in business. If you are interested in a variety of managerial and/or leadership positions, this is the degree for you.
In this degree plan, you will take a common set of graduate courses in accounting, finance, management, marketing, law and strategy, and can specialize in one of six areas of emphasis.
MBA Program Emphases
Explore and see which one works for you
- Women in Leadership
- Healthcare Administration
- Business Analytics
- General Business
- Human Resource Management
- Sport Management
Admission to the Master of Business Administration
Associate Dean for Academic Affairs and Director of Graduate Programs
The College of Business admits students on a continual basis. Please contact the College for more information.
- GPA of at least 3.0 for the last 60 hours of undergraduate coursework. For applicants who have completed post-baccalaureate or graduate coursework, a GPA of at least 3.0 for such coursework is also required.
- Applicants with a GPA of at least 2.50 in the last 60 hours of undergraduate coursework may be considered for provisional admission.
- Prerequisite coursework will be required of some applicants based on their desired course of study and previous academic and/or professional record.
- Applicants are expected to be proficient in the current tools of Business: Microsoft Office suite of products (Word, PowerPoint, Excel, and Access). Admitted applicants that need to enhance their proficiency in any of these areas will have free tutorials available via Lynda.com.
How to Apply
- Apply for admission to the TWU Graduate School.
No GRE/GMAT required
Request Info about a TWU MBA
Page last updated 9:33 AM, September 17, 2020