Doctor of Philosophy in Molecular Biology
Our doctor of philosophy (Ph.D.) in molecular biology is offered through a cooperative program of the Federation of North Texas Area Universities. TWU’s molecular biology doctoral program provides opportunities for formal coursework, seminars, dissertation research and participation in regional and national/international meetings.
Through the federation, graduate students may enroll in courses at UNT, TWU or the Texas A&M Commerce campuses, benefiting from the combined faculties of each school.
The following TWU faculty members participate in our doctoral program:
- Dayna Averitt, Ph.D., Assistant Professor
- Michael Bergel, Ph.D., Associate Professor
- Chris Brower, Ph.D., Assistant Professor
- Heather Conrad-Webb, Ph.D., Associate Professor
- Tina Gumienny, Ph.D., Assistant Professor
- Laura Hanson, Ph.D., Associate Professor
- DiAnna Hynds, Ph.D., Professor
- Camelia Maier, Ph.D., Associate Professor and Herbarium director
- Nathaniel C. Mills, Ph.D., Professor and Radiation Safety Officer
- Catalina Pislariu, Ph.D., Assistant Professor
- Juliet Spencer, Ph.D., Professor and Chair
- Sandra Westmoreland, Ph.D., Associate Professor
Need more information?
For questions about the Ph.D. in molecular biology program, please contact Juliet Spencer, Ph.D., at 940-898-2352 or firstname.lastname@example.org, or fill out the following form:
Page last updated 4:30 PM, March 7, 2019