Master of Science Degrees and Certifications
Are you interested in applied mathematics, applied statistics or statistical programming?
We offer a flexible M.S. in Mathematics degree that will help you gain a competitive advantage in one of these exciting and lucrative fields.
If you are passionate about educating the mathematicians of tomorrow, we also offer an M.S. in Mathematics Teaching.
- M.S. in Mathematics
- M.S. in Mathematics with an Applied Mathematics Emphasis
- M.S. in Mathematics with a Statistical Emphasis
- M.S. in Mathematics Teaching
Admission to the M.S. in Mathematics & M.S. in Mathematics Teaching
Dr. Bandi Falley
No deadline - Rolling
- Bachelor's degree
- Minimum 3.0 GPA in the last 60 credit hours
- Grade of C or higher in the following courses
- two semesters of introductory calculus,
- two additional departmentally approved advanced mathematics courses
How to Apply
- Apply for admission to the TWU Graduate School.
- Two academic or professional references should submit letters of recommendation on institutional or organization letterhead to the department at email@example.com or mail to: TWU Math and Computer Science Graduate Program, P.O. Box 425886, Denton, TX 76204-5886.
Want to learn more?
Page last updated 3:02 PM, June 22, 2022