Ways to Give
Friends of Mathematics: Make a Donation Today
The Texas Woman's University Division of Mathematics is actively engaged in math outreach and enrichment for our students and community. These activities are funded by donations from alumni, faculty, staff, students and other interested community members who have become Friends of Mathematics.
The easiest way to become a Friend of Mathematics is by donating online:
- Visit TWU's Make a Gift webpage.
- Select your donation amount.
- Click the drop-down button next to "Designation" and choose "Other."
- A new menu box named "Other" will appear where you can enter "Friends of Mathematics."
- Enter your address and payment information, then click "Donate Now."
Your generosity and support are greatly appreciated. Thank you for becoming a Friend of Mathematics!
Page last updated 10:08 AM, June 28, 2022