Paying for Classes
Cost of tuition and fees
The cost for a three-hour dual credit course is currently $150 ($50/credit hour) with a $15 per credit hour fee, and a program fee of $8/per credit hour.
For a typical three semester credit hour class, the dual-credit fee is $45 ($15/credit hour), and the program fee is $24 ($8/credit hour). This would make the total cost of a three-hour dual credit course $219.
You can save substantially on college costs through dual credit courses. For comparison, courses not part of TWU’s dual credit program cost $1,198 per course.
- Note: Tuition for courses does not include the cost of textbooks, which varies depending on the course, or the one-time application fee of $50.
- Late Registration: A $50 late fee will be assessed for all enrollments on the first day of class and during the late registration period.
How to pay for classes
- Log into Self-Service with your TWU Pioneer Portal username and password.
- Click "Student Finance"; then Account Summary to pay your bill.
- If you are on the home page, click on Student Finance. You'll be directed to the TWU Online Payment system to make a payment.
- Log in with your Pioneer Portal username and password
- Follow the steps to make a credit or debit card payment, electronic check or set up a payment plan.
Classes must be paid for by the deadlines outlined in the Academic Calendar. Classes can also be paid for through the Bursar.
Page last updated 3:56 PM, February 9, 2023