Paying for Classes
Cost of Tuition and Fees
The cost for a three-hour dual credit course is $150 with a $15 per credit hour fee.
For a typical three semester credit hour class, the fee is $45 ($15/credit hour). This would make the total cost of a three-hour dual credit course $195.
You can save substantially on college costs through dual credit courses. For comparison, courses not part of TWU’s dual credit program cost $1,198 per course.
Note: Tuition for courses does not include the cost of textbooks, which varies depending on the course, or the one-time application fee of $50.
Late Registration: A $50 late fee will be assessed for all enrollments on the first day of class and during the late registration period.
How to Pay for Classes
- Log into Self-Service with your TWU Pioneer Portal username and password.
- Click "Student Finance"; then Account Summary to pay your bill.
- If you are on the home page, click on Student Finance. You'll be directed to the TWU Online Payment system to make a payment.
- Log in with your Pioneer Portal username and password
- Follow the steps to make a credit or debit card payment, electronic check or set up a payment plan.
Page last updated 2:37 PM, January 8, 2020