Paying for Classes
Cost of Tuition and Fees
The cost for a three-hour dual credit course is $150 with a $15 per credit hour fee.
For a typical three semester credit hour class, the fee is $45 ($15/credit hour). This would make the total cost of a three-hour dual credit course $195.
You can save substantially on college costs through dual credit courses. For comparison, courses not part of TWU’s dual credit program cost $1,198 per course.
Note: Tuition for courses does not include the cost of textbooks, which varies depending on the course, or the one-time application fee of $50.
Late Registration: A $50 late fee will be assessed for all enrollments on the first day of class and during the late registration period.
How to Pay for Classes
- Log into your Pioneer Portal account
- Once logged in, click on “Web Advisor”
- Log into Web Advisor with your TWU username and password
- Log in is found at the top right-hand corner
- Select the "students" tab
- Under the blue registration block, select “Student Self-Service & Registration”
- Click "Student Finance"; then click "Make a Payment"
- Log in with your Pioneer Portal username and password
- Follow the steps to make a credit or debit card payment, electronic check or set up a payment plan
Page last updated 8:53 AM, February 18, 2019