Paying for Classes
Cost of Tuition and Fees
The cost for a three-hour dual credit course is $150 with a $15 per credit hour fee.
For a typical three semester credit hour class, the fee is $45 ($15/credit hour). This would make the total cost of a three-hour dual credit course $195.
You can save substantially on college costs through dual credit courses. For comparison, courses not part of TWU’s dual credit program cost $1,198 per course.
Note: Tuition for courses does not include the cost of textbooks, which varies depending on the course, or the one-time application fee of $50.
Late Registration: A $50 late fee will be assessed for all enrollments on the first day of class and during the late registration period.
How to Pay for Classes
- Log into Self-Service with your TWU username and password
- Click "Student Finance"; then click "Make a Payment"
- Select Pay your Bill to be directed to the TWU Online Payment System
- Log in with your Pioneer Portal username and password
- Follow the steps to make a credit or debit card payment, electronic check or set up a payment plan
Page last updated 3:01 PM, August 7, 2019