Creating a Pioneer Portal Account
New Dual Credit students
If you are a new dual credit student and need to create your Pioneer Portal account:
- Go to the Create a Pioneer Portal website
- Fill out the form with the following required information:
- Last name
- Social security number (or TWU student ID number)
- Birth date
- Create a password
- The password must be complex and follow the instructions on the screen
- Click "Create My Account"
- Please write-down or make note of your username that is presented on the results screen; this will be your email address and username to access all TWU systems.
- Once an account has been created, please wait about ten minutes for all account access to be created and pushed through our systems. The TWU Gmail account itself will be completed within 1–2 hours with no further action.
Returning Dual Credit students
If you are a returning dual credit student and forgot your Pioneer Portal account information:
Page last updated 3:49 PM, August 4, 2022