Registering for Classes
Note: Registration Code is only needed for Dual Credit courses that are located at the High School campuses.
How to register
- Log into Self Service with your TWU username and password
- Click "Registration To-Do List"; update anything under "Items for Completion"
- Click "Student Planning: Plan Your Degree & Register for Classes"
- Enter course name in search box in the top right corner (ex: ENG1013, MATH1313, GOV2013) Do not add a space between name and number; Press enter
- Select "Off-Campus" under Locations and “Dual Credit” under Course Types on the filter results on the left side
- Select "View Available Sections"
- Locate your correct course by the section number (Ex: ENG1013.70, MATH1313.72, GOV2013.25); Select "Add Section to Schedule"
- Confirm you’ve selected the correct course under the "Additional Information" section; Enter 5 digit course code, for your section, in the "Section Registration" box; Select "Add Section"
- Repeat steps 5–8 to add any additional courses
- Click on the "Home" button on the top left corner to return to main menu
- Make sure your calendar shows the intended semester you plan to register for on the top left corner
- To register for all planned courses at once, click on the "Register Now" button in the upper right corner
- You must see "Registered but not started" under the course name once you have completed the previous steps.
How to drop a course
To drop a TWU dual credit course, you must:
- Receive approval from your high school counselor
- Submit a TWU Drop/Add Form with all required signatures to email@example.com
Dropping a TWU dual credit course at your high school or rearranging your high school schedule does not drop or withdraw you from TWU. All charges and grades will still apply unless the course(s) have been dropped officially through TWU.
Page last updated 1:11 PM, March 31, 2021