How to Apply
Step 1: Apply online at ApplyTexas.org
- Complete the ApplyTexas freshman application
- Only first-time dual credit students need to apply
- View the ApplyTexas Application Instructions for assistance
Step 2: Pay the nonrefundable application fee
- The $50 fee can be paid in the following ways:
- Credit card online through ApplyTexas.org
- Certified check or money order payable to TWU sent by mail to Admissions Processing. Include the applicant’s full name and ID number.
- Cash (no personal checks) at the Bursar’s Office. After paying, bring your receipt to Admissions Processing (first floor of ADM).
- The score release form gives TWU permission to retrieve official TSI scores from other in-state colleges and universities.
Step 4: Return a completed Dual Credit Permission Form to your high school counselor
- You must fill out a permission form for every academic year you take courses
- Student, parent and school official signatures give permission for enrollment into the Dual Credit Program
- Your high school counselor can also give you a permission form
Step 5: Submit a recent official high school transcript
Page last updated 4:14 PM, May 29, 2019