You’ve been accepted and are well on your way to being an outstanding professional in your field of choice. But where do you go from here? Listed below are some helpful materials and resources you may need along the way:
- Academic Calendar
- COB Multipurpose Accounting Lab
Open Mon–Thurs in CFO, Room 201; email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 940-898-2109
- Career Connections Center
- Counseling Center
- Financial Aid
- International Education and International Admissions
- Pioneer Center for Student Excellence
- Student Organizations
- The Center for Women in Business
- Veterans & Military Resources
- Write Site
You are encouraged to contact your department coordinator or advisor with any additional questions you may have. The course catalog also has important information that can help answer many of your questions.
We hope you enjoy your time at Texas Woman’s University and that you are inspired to blaze your own trail into the future.
Page last updated 12:47 PM, September 8, 2022