Counseling and Psychological Services
TWU CAPS will be open Monday thru Friday from 8 am to 5pm the week of Spring Break.
TWU Counseling and Psychological Services (CAPS) serves the TWU student community on the Denton, Dallas, and Houston campuses. It is CAPS mission to support student success and personal growth in a warm and safe environment.
It is common to need support beyond what family and friends can offer at some point in a college career. Are you…
- Worried about balancing relationships, work, and school?
- Feeling more blue than normal?
- Having trouble concentrating?
- Feeling anxious and nervous?
- Upset about a relationship?
- Trying to overcome your past?
- Hearing from family and friends that they are worried about you?
- Concerned about a friend or family member?
- Looking for a new mental health provider?
CAPS can help you with the above issues, and many more. CAPS staff is dedicated to providing a confidential atmosphere to assist all students.