Virtual BINGO via Zoom
Thursday, October 21st @ 12:00-1:30 p.m
Registration deadline is Wed., Oct. 20th @ 5:00 p.m.
A Zoom link will be sent to all registered participants.
Who Can Enter?
All TWU faculty and staff are welcome to join us to play BINGO and win prizes!
What Can I Win?
Each BINGO winner will receive $25 in TWU Dining Dollars!
TWU Dining Dollar prizes can be used at any TWU Dining Facility (including Dallas & Houston cafes) and are good through September 2022!
How Much Does it Cost?
You will receive one (1) BINGO card for each one dollar ($1) donated towards this event. We will play as many games as we can during the event (10 games max) and you can play as many cards as you wish during each game. Bingo cards can only be used ONCE for any game played.
How Do I Enter?
We will email you a PDF of your BINGO cards within a few days of your registration (don't lose them!) An email with a Zoom meeting invitation will be sent out the day before the event. Make sure to print your cards out before the games start so you can mark your cards as the numbers are called.
What Are the BINGO Game Rules?
- Bingo cards must be printed out. A card can only be used one time for one game. You can play as many cards as you want during a game.
- The caller will pick one letter-number combination ball out at a time and announce it to the players. We will post the letter-numbers in the Zoom chat area so you can verify calls, so make sure that you open the chat window via the chat button at the bottom of the Zoom window. We will wait 5-10 seconds between calls, so be ready to be quick!
- If the announced letter-number combination matches one on your cards, you mark it. Cards must be clearly marked with the numbers called.
- If a player marks all 4 corners or 5 letter-number combinations in a row either vertically, horizontally, or diagonally they shout out “BINGO!” The center square with the TWU logo is free and considered already marked.
- You will need to show your card in your camera so it can be verified by an official to win a prize! At the end of the Zoom meeting, please email it to us at email@example.com.
- We will play for 1 hour or 10 games, whichever comes first.
- For the last game, we will play until all remaining BINGO prizes are given away even if it goes over the end game time.
- All participants agree to the Terms & Conditions posted on our website.
Etiquette and Unwritten Rules
- Keep your mic muted while playing until you have a BINGO. We will mute mics if we see them unmuted for extended time periods.
- Be sure you have a BINGO before announcing it. Then, unmute your mic to announce BINGO!
- Don’t request a repeat of called letter-numbers. You can check the chat area to prior numbers called.
- Control your emotions.
If you have questions, please contact Nora Sierra at firstname.lastname@example.org or 940-898-3352.
Page last updated 11:17 AM, October 18, 2021