Total giving and pledges came to $43,588 and 20% participation, which is a significant amount of money that will go to helping those in need within our communities!
CONGRATULATION TO OUR EVENT WINNERS!
Bettye Myers’ Challenge
- Department of Mathematics & Computer Science (Academic winner of a $1,000 student scholarship from the TWU Foundation!)
- Bursar/Finance & Administration (Non-academic winner of a pizza party!)
BINGO Winners (Each winner receives $50 in TWU Dining Dollars)
- Ann Kolodetsky (finance and administration)
- Annie Philips (international affairs)
- Elisa De La Rosa (dance)
- Elizabeth Gustwick (marketing & communication)
- Geneva Quincy (College of Professional Education)
- Kyle Voyles (Center for Student Development)
- Nikki Young (admissions)
- Nikole Chew-Jones (admissions)
- Sandra Conrad (controller’s office)
- Sarah Andress (financial aid)
- Stacy Ritchter (international education)
TWU Pursuit winners
- 1st Place — Chalese Connors (finance and administration), $150 in TWU Dining Dollars
- 2nd Place — Alex Yarbro (general counsel), $100 in TWU Dining Dollars
- 3rd Place — Angie Fielder (Center for Faculty Excellence), $50 in TWU Dining Dollars
Escape Room Teams Winners
- 1st Place — Department of Mathematics & Computer Science - Brandi Falley, Ryan Sides, Shawnda Smith (Each player receives $50 in TWU Dining Dollars)
- 2nd Place — University Housing & Dining - Derrian Hall, Evan Saperstein, Rob Kelley, Pat Nolan, Chloe Jones (Each player receives $35 in TWU Dining Dollars)
- 3rd Place — Admissions - Arissa Gaytan, Tymerra Coleman, Heather Smith, Melissa Rodriguez, Kristina Papa, Jennifer Uriega (Each player receives $20 in TWU Dining Dollars)
- 1st place — Charles Dyer (Write Site), $150 in TWU Dining Dollars
- 2nd place — Angie Fielder (Center for Faculty Excellence), $100 in TWU Dining Dollars
- 3rd Place — Lacey Thompson (financial aid), $50 in TWU Dining Dollars
Basket Building Challenge & Auction
- Highest basket bid – Department of Communication Sciences & Oral Health (winner of a pizza party)
TWU’s Got Talent
- 1st Place — Mandy Stewart (literacy & learning), $250 in TWU Dining Dollars
- 2nd Place — Jae Baker (student union), $125 in TWU Dining Dollars
- 3rd Place — Ivan Lee & Jörg Waltje (Center for Faculty Excellence), $75 in TWU Dining Dollars
Special Thanks to our Prize Sponsors!
Thank you to the TWU Foundation who has made it possible for us to continue with the $1000 student scholarship that will be awarded as part of the Bettye Myers Challenge. Thank you to the Chancellor's Office and Chartwells who have provided all the TWU Dining Dollars so that we could award great event prizes to the participant winners given the current challenges our local businesses are facing.
TWU Dining Dollar prizes can be used at any TWU Dining Facility (including Dallas & Houston cafes) and are good through September 2021 in case facilities are currently closed!
TWU Wins Texas SECC Awards
Once again, TWU has taken home the 2018 awards for:
Largest Per Capita & Level of Participation!
TWU has won 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2017, and 2018 Texas SECC awards for:
Highest Per Capita Gift (751 – 2000 Employees)
Highest Participation in Higher Education (751 – 2000 Employees)
Congratulations to a caring University... Your support does count!
Page last updated 8:45 AM, December 15, 2020