Eclipse our record of $100,000
& aim for 100% Participation
Historically, TWU employees have been very gracious in their giving through the State Employee Charitable Campaign (SECC) and we look forward to continuing that tradition. TWU has won multiple awards for participation and per capita giving in the State Employee Charitable Campaign (SECC).
2019 TWU SECC Events
Please invite your department’s employees to participate in our TWU SECC events!
- Chancellor’s Kick-off Mix and Mingle Luncheon - Thursday, October 3rd @ 11:30 a.m. in Library Living Room
- 1K/5K Run/Walk - Friday, October 11th @ 12:00 p.m. on TWU Golf Course
- TriBALLathon - Tuesday, October 15th @ 11:30 a.m. in Kitty Magee Arena
- Chili Cook-Off, Dessert Bake-off & Basket Auction - Tuesday, October 29th @ 11:30 a.m. in Kitty Magee Arena
- Wrap-up Party - Tuesday, November 12th @ 10:00 a.m. in Library Living Room
Download a printable SECC 2019 Event Schedule [PDF] here.
TWU Wins Texas SECC Awards
Once again, TWU has taken home the 2018 awards for Largest Per Capita and Level of Participation awards!
TWU has won 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, and 2017 Texas SECC awards for:
Highest Per Capita Gift (751 – 2000 Employees)
Highest Participation in Higher Education (751 – 2000 Employees)
Congratulations to a caring University... Your support does count!
Page last updated 7:22 AM, October 9, 2019