- Earn your bachelor’s degree in as little as 24 months
- Flexible on-campus, online or hybrid course formats
- Affordable classes and access to scholarships and financial aid
- A supportive and diverse student community
- Opportunities to participate in study abroad, campus events and social activities
The degree today’s employers are looking for
In an ever-changing 21st century marketplace, employers are seeking graduates with well-rounded educational backgrounds.
- Gain marketable skills at an affordable price
- Learn to think creatively, critically and independently
- Gain a broad depth of knowledge in the areas of your choice
- Develop skills in leadership, critical thinking, presentation and problem solving
Build a curriculum that works for you
Whether you are a first time in college student, transfer student or working professional, we offer programming that fits your schedule, budget, personal interests and professional goals.
Our multidisciplinary degree program allows you to specialize in two or three of the following dynamic areas.
- Computer Science
- Criminal Justice
- Health Studies
- Multicultural Women’s and Gender Studies
- Political Science
- Visual Arts
Our alumni have built successful careers by identifying a need within their current field or by discovering a passion for helping others. General studies graduates have gone on to lead rewarding careers as:
- Chief operating officers
- Customer care representatives
- Administrative assistants
Hear from our alumni
I absolutely love the general studies online degree program. It gave me the opportunity to study multiple fields and allowed the flexibility of taking online classes while working full-time and raising a family. — Kimberly Montgomery, BGS alumna
The general studies program allowed me to diversify my interests. Instead of a concentration in one discipline, I have chosen three. — Shirley Grantham, BGS alumna
When you apply to TWU, we will evaluate your academic achievement and preparation, as well as your standardized test scores. Admission to TWU is valid for four terms, unless you have attended another higher education institution.
Check out the links below for specific admissions information:
- How to apply
- Freshman Student Admissions
- Transfer Student Admissions
- International Student Admissions
- Other Types of Undergraduate Admissions
Questions about the admissions process? Contact the Office of Admissions Processing.
Office of Admissions Processing
Texas Woman’s University
P.O. Box 425649
Denton, TX 76204-5649
940-898-3076 or 1-866-809-6130 ext. 3076
Page last updated 4:32 PM, January 13, 2020