Register with DSS
Steps For New Students Registering For Accommodations:
- Go to Disability Services for Students
- Click on “New Student Registration”
- Fill out all areas of the application for accommodations
- Be sure to provide as much detail as possible to all questions asked. The information provided is only available to DSS staff.
- Click “Submit”
- Next you will be able to upload documentation of disability if you have it available. This step can be completed later or when you meet with DSS staff.
You will receive a confirmation email once your application is submitted. DSS staff will send you an email invitation to your registration meeting with DSS to discuss requested accommodations.
Once you have submitted all necessary paperwork and completed your intake meeting with a member of Disability Services staff, you will receive notification of your status with our office. You will have access to myDSS to request your accommodations each semester as well as exam accommodations or access provider requests when applicable.
Page last updated 3:20 PM, July 8, 2022