Register with DSS
Steps For New Students Registering For Accommodations:
- Go to Disability Services for Students
- Click on “New Student Registration”
- Fill out all areas of the application for accommodations
- Ensure correct TWU ID# which is 7 numbers
- If unsure of disability select “other”
- Be sure to provide as much detail as possible to all questions asked. The information provided is only available to DSS staff.
- Click “Submit”
- Next you will be able upload documentation of disability if you have it available. This step can be completed later or when you meet with DSS staff.
Once you have submitted all necessary paperwork and completed your intake meeting with a member of Disability Services staff, you will receive notification of your status with our office. You will have access to myDSS to request your accommodations each semester as well as exam accommodations or access provider requests when applicable.
Page last updated 6:51 AM, January 13, 2021